President Biden thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Plus, well over half the media (including social media) wouldn't even report on it -- or would "fact check" it as false -- so half the country plus many independents would either never know it happened or would believe the other party was just making it up.
For sure. Or they’ll use it to force Biden into retirement if they find a candidate.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just listened to the GOP house presser.

If nothing else, I’d like to hear an answer on SAR not being available to congress.

The claim is SAR(Suspicious Activity Report) was out in place by counter terrorism after 9/11, it requires banks to report any suspicious transactions that they flag, mainly wire transfers from foreign countries. Hunter Biden was flagged 126 times I believe is the number.

From 9/11 and on SAR was available for any request by oversight committee members, day one that was changed by the Biden administration. You can get the numbers but not the details.

That’s not weird or anything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

If nothing else, I’d like to hear an answer on SAR not being available to congress.

The claim is SAR(Suspicious Activity Report) was out in place by counter terrorism after 9/11, it requires banks to report any suspicious transactions that they flag, mainly wire transfers from foreign countries. Hunter Biden was flagged 126 times I believe is the number.

From 9/11 and on SAR was available for any request by oversight committee members, day one that was changed by the Biden administration. You can get the numbers but not the details.

If that's true, it is horrifying.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If that's true, it is horrifying.
I’d like to hear more about it. The accusation is that day one the Biden administration made it to where that information isn’t accessible to congress.

Idiot Maxine Waters tried to do a good thing on accident and wrote legislation to make it available again, but that legislation wasn’t passed, that tells me there’s something to hide if the Democrats chose to not support her legislation.

Keep an eye on this, there’s something to it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

It's true, that's been out there a while now. But you know nothing will come of it.

Let's face it. it's about time to admit our government simply isn't what we've always believed it was.

At least that rep who I've never heard of really called out Biden for the investigations that are coming. Although again, I'll be shocked if anyone actually gets punished.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's true, that's been out there a while now. But you know nothing will come of it.

Let's face it. it's about time to admit our government simply isn't what we've always believed it was.

At least that rep who I've never heard of really called out Biden for the investigations that are coming. Although again, I'll be shocked if anyone actually gets punished.
The ATF covered for Hunter committing multiple gun crimes, nothing will come of it.

Cotton

Staff member
The ATF covered for Hunter committing multiple gun crimes, nothing will come of it.
You're probably right, but I'm of the opinion that we go through the entire dog and pony show. Get some of this stuff out there that the general public doesn't know about because they have been shielded by the media. Get the dirt out there.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep.

Anyone who thinks there's nothing to this Globalist narrative needs to wake up.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Climate reparations to who?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I would like reparations for all the stupid red tape governance that has dissolved our country into a pathetic woke assemblage of cucks.

Cotton

Staff member
I would like reparations for all the stupid red tape governance that has dissolved our country into a pathetic woke assemblage of cucks.
No shit.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Only half the country cares about this. You still have 81 million people who would rather see shit like this than read mean tweets. Allegedly.

Top Bottom