President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dude, they tell us men can get pregnant. Lying about the economy is nothing compared to that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Oh. They’ve found more classified documents at another private office belonging to Joe Biden.

The FBI and DOJ has already set the precedent for what should happen next. Rad his home with 30-40 FBI agents and rifle through Jill’s personal belongings. Open safes and inspect the contents.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
A third stash of classified documents found today.

One of these stashes were just sitting in a garage next to his car.

When do the raids start? I mean, a farce special counsel who was Chris Wray’s assistant is funny, but when do they meet the standard they’ve already set?

Why don’t we see 30 agents and CNN news cameras outside the Biden residence?

Oh, and the documents were found at the same address that appears on Hunter Biden’s 2018 drivers license according to the drivers license being circulated on Twitter right now.

Cotton

Staff member
A third stash of classified documents found today.

One of these stashes were just sitting in a garage next to his car.

When do the raids start? I mean, a farce special counsel who was Chris Wray’s assistant is funny, but when do they meet the standard they’ve already set?

Why don’t we see 30 agents and CNN news cameras outside the Biden residence?

Oh, and the documents were found at the same address that appears on Hunter Biden’s 2018 drivers license according to the drivers license being circulated on Twitter right now.
It is the perfect illustration of how our FBI has been weaponized. They aren't going to raid shit of Biden's.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Of course they are.

They can’t handle that everything they accuse Trump of doing, it’s actually being done by their liberal friends.
Next week they'll concede that Biden stashed the docs but, unlike Trump, it's "no big deal."

Cotton

Staff member
I’m not convinced his own handlers aren’t planting this stuff as an organized takedown by his own party. If you think about it, he’s served his purpose.
I said that exact same thing to my wife this morning. It would not surprise me one bit if they are setting him up to get rid of him. I mean, just look at the media coverage. They would never let this hang around this long if it wasn't for some damn reason.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Next week they'll concede that Biden stashed the docs but, unlike Trump, it's "no big deal."
I mean, they were locked up in a garage next to his Corvette.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s 3 separate stashes at 3 separate places now, right?

I saw a report earlier of a 3rd batch and now I can’t find it.

Top Bottom