President Biden thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The amount of people who try to defend the trade is staggering to me sometimes. Like can people really not be objective about it? Even if you're a die hard Democrat you should be able to look at this and go, that was really dumb. But nope, people can't bring themselves to do it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Six hundred million dollars of high speed communications cable to connect SE Asia to Europa through Egypt and the horn of Africa?

Who the fuck thinks we should be paying a penny for that? Anyone?

Fuck every bit of what he said. Every day they piss on regular Americans for this globalist shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
globalist shit.
This is absolutely the root to every bit of their agenda. They hate America and want what China is building towards/have already built. Don't think for a fucking second if tomorrow the world came together as one that they wouldn't be at the front of the line trying to control everything.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is absolutely the root to every bit of their agenda. They hate America and want what China is building towards/have already built. Don't think for a fucking second if tomorrow the world came together as one that they wouldn't be at the front of the line trying to control everything.
It's just infuriating that people vote for this bullshit. Who outside maybe the MSNBC and Ivy League type crowd thinks our hard earned tax dollars should go for this? Plus of course running the printing presses (metaphorically) which causes more inflation.

I guess there are that many idiots who never see this kind of thing posted and only hear the legacy and social media propaganda that the other side are evil, etc.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
America owes a debt to the rest of the world that these morons can’t wait to pay.

Americans be damned. I swear I’ve never seen a box I can check that says I want to pay taxes to have that money be sent around the world for shit that will never benefit myself or my family.

Taxation is a scam. They want our money so they can write big checks and not have to worry about who’s going to cover them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
America owes a debt to the rest of the world that these morons can’t wait to pay.

Americans be damned. I swear I’ve never seen a box I can check that says I want to pay taxes to have that money be sent around the world for shit that will never benefit myself or my family.

Taxation is a scam. They want our money so they can write big checks and not have to worry about who’s going to cover them.
This is exactly what happened before the Revolutionary War. A war is going to happen again. It's not a matter of if, it's matter of when.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I'd say something about war is coming but I'm prob on enough lists already

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
How can someone tout low unemployment numbers when your average worker is having to work 13 months to have the same purchasing power they had in 12 months under the prior administration?

I can agree with numbers, you tell me a number is low, great. It’s low. But don’t tell me it’s low and it must mean Biden’s economy is working great. It isn’t.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
To be fair, it’s actually more working days than there are in 13 months. I’d have to do the math again, but I believe it’s almost 5 working weeks. Something like 4.3 extra working weeks to acquire the same purchasing power you had at the end of 2020.

Top Bottom