President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The Executive branch has far too much power.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm still fuming about this shit. Absolutely despicable.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm still fuming about this shit. Absolutely despicable.
Turns out this all stemmed from a mask complaint. Jesus fucking Christ.

Cotton

Staff member

2 days and he is already warmongering.

Cotton

Staff member

I am passionate about quite a few things, but respect for our military is at the very fucking top of the list. Burns my ass up.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
One bathroom for 5000 people? That is beyond horrible.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Reuters said:
In December the U.S. Congress allocated $4 billion for the global response to the pandemic, including vaccine procurement and delivery. But Biden’s nominee for secretary of state, Antony Blinken, warned that “additional resources are likely to be to be needed.”

So far the ACT-Accelerator has received $6 billion and the U.S. pledge of $4 billion, but still needs another $23 billion.
Just shows the power of propaganda that people would vote for this crap because OMB.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fuck that nonsense. Money money money. If there is money to be spent take care of the fucking people whose country elected you. I'm so sick of politicians wanting to throw a bunch of money away in other countries. Why the hell should tax payers be footing the bill for other countries. Let them pay their own bills.

Trump had an endless number of faults but he at least cut off the US charity train in a lot of ways. It's not Biden's fucking money to give away. I'm just so excited for another four years of this shit.

Oh and of course all that spending usually somehow ends up in a Biden family members pocket too which also pisses me off.

Top Bottom