President Biden thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In other news... 21% of Americans being committed into mental institutions across the land. More at 11.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That’s pretty telling information. I wonder why it didn’t show up in the election process.
Because they didnt want you to hear it. There is a reason he wasnt as visible leading up to the election.

Or are you asking about the votes? If so people werent voting for Biden. This was a vote against Trump.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because they didnt want you to hear it. There is a reason he wasnt as visible leading up to the election.
Yeah. I knew the answer. Now we are covered up with a man who’s job it is to be someone’s parrot and puppet until such time as they are ready to put him on the useless garbage heap with a Presidential retirement and an escape from prosceution for the graft between him and his son.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
As a Georgia voter who's had to hear about Loeffler and Perdue's stock trading for the last 6 months, I look forward to hearing more about this.

shane

DCC 4Life
The way I see it, Biden is an illegitimate president who they need to prop up with a military occupation of the U.S. Capitol.

I don't know how our nation recovers from this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom