President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Guess I’ll be unemployed soon.
It shouldn't matter if you already have a permit. This is just for new permits, and supposedly it's temporary.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was talking about dragging Biden's ass through impeachment. They don't have shit on Trump. That shit is just a charade.
Okay. I thought you were going on the Trump debacle.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
It shouldn't matter if you already have a permit. This is just for new permits, and supposedly it's temporary.
It will matter. It did with Obama, it will matter now. It will mater alot off shore as well. Nodak and I can take care scratchin each other unemployed asses.

Cotton

Staff member
It will matter. It did with Obama, it will matter now. It will mater alot off shore as well. Nodak and I can take care scratchin each other unemployed asses.
Is offshore considered federal land? Just curious.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I wish the you and NoDak best, brother. I hate this shit for you guys. It's unreal that this dipshit got "elected".
Not my first rodeo, and with what little I know about him, I bet it ain't his first round through the shit box either. We will make it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Kinda. They have to buy leases from the government.
Have a friend who works offshore that told me his company made sure and got extra permits/leases(whatever it is?) months before the election just to be safe

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not my first rodeo, and with what little I know about him, I bet it ain't his first round through the shit box either. We will make it.
Yep. They are already talking layoffs for different companies up here with Biden shutting down the Keystone. And now with him going after exploration and drilling? It’s gonna get rough.

Cotton

Staff member
#ImpeachBidenNow is trending on Twitter. I am SHOCKED they allowed it to trend.

Cotton

Staff member

3,000 troops forced into a cold parking garage with one power outlet and one restroom. These people don't give one fuck about our military. This fucking shit pisses me the fuck off. God fucking damn.

Top Bottom