President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Send 4k migrants to New York and shit starts making sense.
That's exactly right. It's easy to virtue signal from a distance, but when the results of an open border land on your front lawn, the virtue signaling suddenly goes away. Weird, init?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Said it before, Joe said in one of his very first speeches that we recognized the One China policy.

Tough luck, innocent Taiwanese people.

Cotton

Staff member
Biden has now tested positive for a third time.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What's funny is DC and NYC bitching about their "problem" when they've only had to deal with a tiny fraction of the people Texas and Arizona have. Literally a few busloads full vs seven figures of people.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
What's funny is DC and NYC bitching about their "problem" when they've only had to deal with a tiny fraction of the people Texas and Arizona have. Literally a few busloads full vs seven figures of people.
Doing this was a boss move by Texas and Arizona. Show them what we have been dealing with. Even if it is just a fraction of the number of people coming over.

Cotton

Staff member

So, leaving them in Texas is... less brutal?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Doing this was a boss move by Texas and Arizona. Show them what we have been dealing with. Even if it is just a fraction of the number of people coming over.
What's funny is, I remember when they started this, a lot of people said it was a meaningless gesture because it was just a few busloads of people. But these Dem governors just amplified and spread the message of what's really happening at the border to a lot of people who were oblivious. Seems like a massive mistake politically to me. They should have just kept quiet.

Cotton

Staff member
What's funny is, I remember when they started this, a lot of people said it was a meaningless gesture because it was just a few busloads of people. But these Dem governors just amplified and spread the message of what's really happening at the border to a lot of people who were oblivious. Seems like a massive mistake politically to me. They should have just kept quiet.
They thought it was going to be some huge own, but it has backfired on them miraculously. It also gives some really good campaigning tools for Rs to use in the midterms.

Top Bottom