President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Since we were talking about Hageman... Today is send Liz Cheney to CNN day. :towel

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You’d have a better chance of finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq than a Liz Cheney supporter right now.

She’s currently getting beaten by about 32 points.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She actually involved Lincoln as someone who lost congressional elections but then won the presidency...

I had a bad thought though. What if she plans to run as some third party? What if the plan is to take just enough Republican votes to keep Trump from winning? It might even work. God knows she'd get jillions of dollars from the Soros types and other huge Dem donors for it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
She actually involved Lincoln as someone who lost congressional elections but then won the presidency...

I had a bad thought though. What if she plans to run as some third party? What if the plan is to take just enough Republican votes to keep Trump from winning? It might even work. God knows she'd get jillions of dollars from the Soros types and other huge Dem donors for it.
She could try. My guess is she’s so toxic she wouldn’t matter.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

My only guess is he has headed down hill fast. Heading into midterms like this the president is normally very active campaigning, endorsing, having rallies, etc. Not taking 3 week vacations.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nobody wants his endorsement, though. The candidates themselves probably asked him to stay at the beach or in the basement.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nobody wants his endorsement, though. The candidates themselves probably asked him to stay at the beach or in the basement.
Yeah, that's probably true. But, the point remains. Sitting presidents are always very active heading into the midterms. Always. Especially after a big "win" in getting that bullshit legislation passed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Worse, all those agents are gonna be beholden to the party responsible for their jobs.

Top Bottom