One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She's right though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Right about what? Biden being a sex trafficker? :lol
The rampant human trafficking occurring across our southern border wouldn't be happening without the Biden open border policy. People wouldn't even begin the trek where they'll be basically enslaved -- and women and girls raped -- by the cartels if they knew they'd be turned away.

Sorry, but it's true. Just because CNN doesn't talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Right about what? Biden being a sex trafficker? :lol
She didn't say anything about sex trafficking. She said human trafficking. There is a difference.

I'd imagine she is talking about letting illegals stream across the southern border. Yeah, the snippet makes her sound like a wacko, but she's not completely wrong if that is what that small sound bite is talking about. That's why small clips like this are useless. Play the whole thing in context or don't play it at all.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She might be right.

But damn she just looks like a nut job. Someone needs to help her with her fashion and look.
She's a rancher, and a lot of her constituents are ranchers. I doubt they're too concerned about how polished she looks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She's a rancher, and a lot of her constituents are ranchers. I doubt they're too concerned about how polished she looks.
I get it but in all fairness her appearance is that of a liberal nut job. Mute the sound and there is no one here that would think she is on the side of normal ranchers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

But, this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" right?

Top Bottom