President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Seriously, how do you explain this? His eyes are so different. I guess fresh botox plus stimulants for the speech?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seriously, how do you explain this? His eyes are so different. I guess fresh botox plus stimulants for the speech?
I don’t know but it’s embarrassing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Surely they wouldn't do that, would they? I'd still bet the eyes and stiff face are from botox and stimulant drugs.

Cotton

Staff member
Surely they wouldn't do that, would they? I'd still bet the eyes and stiff face are from botox and stimulant drugs.
I was mostly joking. But, he does look like a muppet in the second video.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I saw lots of talk on Twitter about it being a deep fake. Which they could easily do if they wanted to in a closed session like that... I guess I'm just not that cynical yet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
When Trump was president, all these POSes said two consecutive quarters of GDP contraction was a recession. We've all defined it that way for decades now.

Fuck these Ministry of Truth assholes.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When Trump was president, all these POSes said two consecutive quarters of GDP contraction was a recession. We've all defined it that way for decades now.

2 consecutive quarters has been the definition for like 80 years

Cotton

Staff member

Wait until Twitter and FB start banning for people for calling it a recession, claiming "misinformation".

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom