President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Would anything change though? I don't think she'd be running things any more than he is.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Clay Travis ain’t all that bright if he thought this was real.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't think Travis is that bright. Not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, anyway. He loves him some him.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
She is far more dangerous and less pragmatic. She is a true moron.
Everyone would be in some sort of jeopardy if she took office because she would think she should make the country better. That is the biggest mistake any President can make. The country will react correctly on its own if the economic and legal systems are left to adjust on their own. When leaders try to make things happen that isn’t parallel to the system corrections then all the knots start to appear and before you know it things have lost the ability to transition to normal changes.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Everyone would be in some sort of jeopardy if she took office because she would think she should make the country better. That is the biggest mistake any President can make. The country will react correctly on its own if the economic and legal systems are left to adjust on their own. When leaders try to make things happen that isn’t parallel to the system corrections then all the knots start to appear and before you know it things have lost the ability to transition to normal changes.
I cannot agree more. Too many of our current shortcomings are directly attributed to trying to get equality of outcome. Let the system do what it is designed for, and you will get a faster and more complete rectification of most issues.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well the people running that party hate the system. The ones actually making decisions definitely do.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
How many times per week does Biden wake up and ask:

“Who shit my pants?!?!?!”

Top Bottom