Pelissero: Quinn Staying In Dallas

p1_

DCC 4Life
Anyone else notice how Moore is off the radar almost completely at this point? I know he's still in the running for one of the jobs, but something tells me he wont get it. All the Quinn love has to make him a little self conscious after so many were lapping his scrotum.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Good Quinn is staying. Moore and McCarthy question marks. Jerry and Stephen, aka Jed and Jethro, aka Dumb and Dumber, still running the asylum.

See you here next year. Same time, same station, same posts.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Good Quinn is staying. Moore and McCarthy question marks. Jerry and Stephen, aka Jed and Jethro, aka Dumb and Dumber, still running the asylum.

See you here next year. Same time, same station, same posts.
Or in the words of Duane Thomas...

If the Super Bowl is really the ultimate game, why do they play it again next year?

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Or in the words of Duane Thomas...

If the Super Bowl is really the ultimate game, why do they play it again next year?
The flaw in Thomas's logic is that for the team that wins, it is the ultimate game. Unfortunately, that is a dim memory for most of us. Something we can tell our grandchildren about.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The flaw in Thomas's logic is that for the team that wins, it is the ultimate game. Unfortunately, that is a dim memory for most of us. Something we can tell our grandchildren about.
funny thing is, he went to the Super Bowl again the next year and, oh by the way, Cowboys won said SuperBowl.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
funny thing is, he went to the Super Bowl again the next year and, oh by the way, Cowboys won said SuperBowl.
I think I saw a drawing on a cave wall about that Super Bowl. Prehistoric.

Top Bottom