Packers Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Does it feel weird to anyone else that we have a huge playoff game three days from today?

Doesn't feel like it somehow.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think we've all relaxed a bit after the high stakes finish to the season, combined with the Packers being a relatively weak opponent. Hope the team isn't feeling the same way.
They probably are. That is kind of how the vibe seems.

• Props

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think we've all relaxed a bit after the high stakes finish to the season, combined with the Packers being a relatively weak opponent. Hope the team isn't feeling the same way.
I'm pissed we haven't been to the NFCC despite our having had sufficient talent for much of a decade plus

Yes, Sunday's game is hugely important and we have to take care of business, but just get us past the god damned divisional round already

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He has looked really good this year. Shame the team decided they just had to have a TE and wasted a high pick. I know some of us here preferred to take a late round pick.
I am struggling to see that his blocking prowess is any different from Sean McKeon’s.

• Props

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe Dak and Cooks connect finally on a seam route .
Lamb and Ferg are the real seam route guys. Ferg might not be super fast but he has soft hands and his size makes those easier to throw.

• Props
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom