Packers Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
After the Eagles lost last week this was the matchup I was rooting for.

The Saints would've probably been the absolute best case scenario but that was always unrealistic. The Vikings were never going to win their last two games with whatever bumblefucks they were playing at QB.

So that left us with the Rams, Seattle and Green Bay.

The Rams are clearly the best team of the three, so avoiding them was the main hope. From there you could probably argue one way or the other with Seattle vs. Green Bay, but ultimately I leaned towards Green Bay being easier just to avoid Seattle's trio of WR's.

I also think Seattle has a bit more talent in their secondary and that Green Bay's is more exploitable. Add in the McCarthy side story, and how the defense embarrassed themselves towards the end of the game last year, and I think the team will be locked in.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lucky #2

Honestly it's hard for things to set up better for us. There is really only one elite team in the NFC, and we don't have to worry about playing them until the NFC Championship game. We are talented, we have a QB playing as well as any in the NFL, and we are unbeaten at home. It's a great opportunity but with it comes a lot of pressure not to fail.

Just take it one step at a time now. Go beat the shit out of a young Packers team that's just happy being here.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Lucky #2

Honestly it's hard for things to set up better for us. There is really only one elite team in the NFC, and we don't have to worry about playing them until the NFC Championship game. We are talented, we have a QB playing as well as any in the NFL, and we are unbeaten at home. It's a great opportunity but with it comes a lot of pressure not to fail.

Just take it one step at a time now. Go beat the shit out of a young Packers team that's just happy being here.
Yep, let's hope this is more like 1992.

Looking ahead, yeah I'm hoping to go into SF and take those fuckers down. We are no longer the still-developing team that played them back in week 5.

And I could care less about the stats, Dak Prescott is better than Brock Purdy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, let's hope this is more like 1992.

Looking ahead, yeah I'm hoping to go into SF and take those fuckers down. We are no longer the still-developing team that played them back in week 5.

And I could care less about the stats, Dak Prescott is better than Brock Purdy.
I'll worry about the 49ers if we end up there against them. Both teams have games to play before we can say that we will have to head to San Fran to play.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'll worry about the 49ers if we end up there against them. Both teams have games to play before we can say that we will have to head to San Fran to play.
Of course, I'm just saying I hope we do. They've kicked our asses twice recently in the playoffs, but we were Dak happy feet away from winning in each game. That was before CeeDee's explosion, and I also think we got Pollard going a little stronger last few games.

San Fran would only have a single game to play, either the Rams or Bucs/Eagles. Of all those teams, I'd want them to play the Rams. Maybe if Stafford gets hot, they give us a chance to host the NFCC.

And of course it goes without saying we would have to beat the Packers and Lions/Bucs/Eagles.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
No, please. Not Nahshon. No, no, no, not Nashon. No way.

When they called his name after Gilmore got hurt I was glad the game was not on the line at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom