Packers Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m sure every team in the playoffs lost games they shouldn’t have throughout the year.
That said, this team should have been a 2 loss team at worst.

They should be resting up this week and getting healthy for round two. Green Bay is about to get blown out. Baltimore and SF are the only two teams that will have a shot at beating this team in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m sure every team in the playoffs lost games they shouldn’t have throughout the year.
That said, this team should have been a 2 loss team at worst.

They should be resting up this week and getting healthy for round two. Green Bay is about to get blown out. Baltimore and SF are the only two teams that will have a shot at beating this team in the playoffs.
I'm sure San Fran feels like they shouldn't have lost the games that they did either. With that being said I agree. This is about as good of year as any for our setup in the playoffs. We get two home games. For the first two rounds we will play relatively weak teams. This should be the year where we at least make it to the NFCC game. At that point you just play like you have nothing to lose. It would also show the continued progress of the team making it further each and every year under McCarthy.

Anything short would absolutely be a let down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wright was ok vs Skins.
:tippytoe
He would be abused like a redheaded step child if he faced a receiver with good route running ability and a QB that can get him the ball. Luckily the Skins were lacking a QB against us. It would be interesting to see the film of Wright in that game when balls weren't thrown that direction.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You better know the plan will be to throw some quick screens to Gilmore’s side to make
him lower that shoulder to tackle. Early and probably often to test it.

That’s what I’d do.
With a player who does not mind and may even seek out contact.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So much for "No big deal, I popped it back in. Good as new!" :picard

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Exactly, they're still living off the hype from when they beat Detroit on Thanksgiving (when Detroit outgained them by like 150 yards but fumbled 3 times deep in their territory) and the Chiefs, who obviously are nowhere near what they used to be.

Losing to the Giants/Bucs and beating the Panthers on a last second FG, the Vikings playing a rookie 6th round pick, and winning a tight one against the Bears at home isn't impressive in the least.

But the media just can't wait to tell you about how good Jordan Love (look at how similar his mechanics are to Rodgers!) and their average young WR's are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom