OTAs, Minicamps, & Training Camp Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WTF is a Soaker?
It is a Mormon thing. A branch of my wife’s side of the family tree are now in recovery from that Church.

Soaking is a way around the virginal thing. You soak when you put your man parts in the female parts and someone is assigned to shake the bed, just to keep things within compliance.

No thrusts, no foul.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is a Mormon thing. A branch of my wife’s side of the family tree are now in recovery from that Church.

Soaking is a way around the virginal thing. You soak when you put your man parts in the female parts and someone is assigned to shake the bed, just to keep things within compliance.

No thrusts, no foul.
Really? Jesus Christ. So, they would shake the bed front to back to make the guy penetrate the vagina without him moving?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Mormon girls do anal because they think it's a loophole. I might convert. :unsure

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life

No thrusts, no foul.
Is this real?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We are completely fucked if Lamb misses any length of time. We don't even have a true #2 receiver.

I disagree, I think Cooks is a true #2 that was underutilized last season.

But yeah I agree we're fucked without Lamb.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Really? Jesus Christ. So, they would shake the bed front to back to make the guy penetrate the vagina without him moving?
Yes, ideally you have bunk beds. Couple on top. Close friend on the bottom with feet on bottom of top mattress. You get the idea.

• Picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, ideally you have bunk beds. Couple on top. Close friend on the bottom with feet on bottom of top mattress. You get the idea.
Yeah but how common is a bunk bed unless you have more than you can handle. Wait these are Mormons, so I guess that makes sense.

• Props

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Sorry, but I don't see how watching old college tape is going to transform anyone from a guy who can't even line up or do his basic responsibility on the punt team into a significant player.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry, but I don't see how watching old college tape is going to transform anyone from a guy who can't even line up or do his basic responsibility on the punt team into a significant player.
He just needs to be pulled off punt team.

But I do think he had a major confidence issue as a rookie. He was just a pure hot mess. Last year he at least didn't look like a total retard when he played offense. Now special teams is a different story. Those fake punts where he didn't cover the man were painful.

Last edited:
  • Props
Top Bottom