OTAs, Minicamps, & Training Camp Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Um, I listened to the pc and Mike was just like he always is. He's always a little sarcastic and jokes around at times.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Why are they wasting valuable time on Hoffman and Edoga?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are completely fucked if Lamb misses any length of time. We don't even have a true #2 receiver.
Yeah, I mentioned this several times before the draft. Getting no RB in the draft makes this even a bigger fact. Our offense basically revolves around one elite weapon and a bunch of meh to shit level players. This has been a problem in multiple prior seasons. And yet we do nothing to correct it.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Yeah, I mentioned this several times before the draft. Getting no RB in the draft makes this even a bigger fact. Our offense basically revolves around one elite weapon and a bunch of meh to shit level players. This has been a problem in multiple prior seasons. And yet we do nothing to correct it.
Have faith in that rookie 6th rounder, Florida, or whatever the fuck his name is. I picked him in many mocks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have faith in that rookie 6th rounder, Florida, or whatever the fuck his name is. I picked him in many mocks.
I have no problem with the kid we took in the sixth round. I have no problem with Brooks. But late round dudes like that typically aren't ready to even make an impact until season 3 or 4. Tolbert is our best bet. I honestly liked him in the draft but his rookie season was beyond a disaster. Such a disaster that last season actually looked good by comparison. But he is going to need to double or even triple those numbers to be a good third receiver.

I can't help but think back to the 49ers playoff loss 2 years ago. When I thought we actually looked decent. Than Pollard went down and our offense was Lamb and shit. And it was a disaster. We just had no where to go besides Lamb.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I have no problem with the kid we took in the sixth round. I have no problem with Brooks. But late round dudes like that typically aren't ready to even make an impact until season 3 or 4. Tolbert is our best bet. I honestly liked him in the draft but his rookie season was beyond a disaster. Such a disaster that last season actually looked good by comparison. But he is going to need to double or even triple those numbers to be a good third receiver.

I can't help but think back to the 49ers playoff loss 2 years ago. When I thought we actually looked decent. Than Pollard went down and our offense was Lamb and shit. And it was a disaster. We just had no where to go besides Lamb.
Look for Fonternoy to have a Puka Nuka type season.

Top Bottom