New Coaching Staff Thread...

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
That was Stephen. :lol
He sounded drunk and creepy AF! His mike was hot and you could hear it on the The Tickets version of the press conference, it was weird, anyone else notice all the strange grunts, noises and laughs from him?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Ha!

Jerry: If you're willing to give others the credit, you'll conquer the world.

Thanks for the insight from the spotlight.
Did he bring out that tired bullshit (he has only paid lip service to) at this press conference? (I started fast forwarding whenever he started rambling)

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Also, other than the annoying laughs, did Stephen open his mouth to say anything? Unless I missed something he was just there to be seen.
I find that encouraging, perhaps it bodes well for the future

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Ok, what this now?
No, the Cliff Notes version of the story is Jane and her boyfriend at the time both got Fitbits and synced them together in order to motivate each other to achieve workout goals.

Well one day the idiot boyfriend wears the Fitbit while involved in "adult activities" at 4:00 AM....the fitness data showed that his heart rate was up, he was burning calories, etc. Plus the GPS showed that he wasn't in the gym so she confronted him on that.

She shared this story about a month ago when this overly sensitive society was freaking out about that Peloton commercial.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I like him but we did have an insane amount of drops.
Yeah I'm not moved by this at all. The more voices that were ok with Garrett's mediocrity that are gone the better

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
It’s obvious in his time off McCarthy studied a lot of film, while stuffing his face with food. He was busting outta that suit, and looked like the Michelin Man next to the Jones.
Jerry used the wrong analogy saying he wanted McCarthy in the foxhole with him. He wouldn’t fuckin fit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s obvious in his time off McCarthy studied a lot of film, while stuffing his face with food. He was busting outta that suit, and looked like the Michelin Man next to the Jones.
Jerry used the wrong analogy saying he wanted McCarthy in the foxhole with him. He wouldn’t fuckin fit.
I mean eating and watching film sounds like an enjoyable combo.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Meh, I'm all for a whole reboot
Yeah you're probably right. I was sad to see Columbo go as well but his unit really didn't play as well as they should. Clean sweep is good. Kitna and Moore are good keepers though. I actually hope they keep Moore for game planing and drawing up plays rather than playcalling. I think he didn't do a terrific job of playcalling against the better defenses they played.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah you're probably right. I was sad to see Columbo go as well but his unit really didn't play as well as they should. Clean sweep is good. Kitna and Moore are good keepers though. I actually hope they keep Moore for game planing and drawing up plays rather than playcalling. I think he didn't do a terrific job of playcalling against the better defenses they played.
Yea I seriously doubt McCarthy doesn't call plays, especially since it's his first year here implementing a new offense. I do think Moore is a good addition to the OC room that can add new ideas

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe he meant elephant hole.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yea I seriously doubt McCarthy doesn't call plays, especially since it's his first year here implementing a new offense. I do think Moore is a good addition to the OC room that can add new ideas
Good to see that Moore is receiving some recognition for his work. Had the defense held up and a little better execution on the offense, Dallas would be in the playoff IMO.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I mean eating and watching film sounds like an enjoyable combo.
Well so does your own feature on My 600 Pound Life if the Dallas gig doesn’t pan out.

Top Bottom