New Coaching Staff Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He told Jerry that he watched every snap of 2019 just to get the job.

Nice.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Him already acknowledging Randall Cobb then immediately referencing his "family" philosophy tells me he's really gonna want one of his guys back around that can help transmit his way.

Not that that's anything new as all coaches are known to do this, I'm just particularly fond of this particular instance because I want Cobb to come back.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He did a good job of stabilizing the OL after Alexander kind of fucked things up, and I think he did a pretty nice job with La'el Collins, but ultimately I don't think the OL was good enough for him to be a must-keep.
Glad I'm not the only one that saw it that way.

Seemed like most of the fan base wanted to heap all the blame on Zeke for some of the run game struggles, but the Cowboys OL didn't play with a high level of consistency either.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Trace Armstrong the former DE is now an agent? I did not know that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So Jason endorsed McCarthy, nice.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I have no idea what you're talking about. Eastern Time Zone is the best for everything.

It's like the imperial system of measurement. It's the best, fuck your metric shit.
No the hell it isn't. Especially if you want to catch a big west coast game or watch a MNF or SNF game....then have to get up at 6 AM or earlier for work the next morning.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No the hell it isn't. Especially if you want to catch a big west coast game or watch a MNF or SNF game....then have to get up at 6 AM or earlier for work the next morning.
You expect us to be sorry that EST is not for wussies?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gawd, this next season can't get here fast enough. This offseason is going to be fun, but I'm ready to watch this football team.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Let's be clear, Zeke is getting the ball.

I like it, but not sure I believe it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"Special teams will be a priority here." :towel

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Glad I'm not the only one that saw it that way.

Seemed like most of the fan base wanted to heap all the blame on Zeke for some of the run game struggles, but the Cowboys OL didn't play with a high level of consistency either.
Yea, I mean Elliott wasn't quite as consistent but by the end of the year I thought he was more or less as good as he's been in past years. Statistically he was almost identical to last season.

In the games Zeke struggled most (NO, Minnesota) the OL was getting absolutely blown up.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah, Stephens laughs and groans are a little awkward.

1bigfan13

Staff member
You expect us to be sorry that EST is not for wussies?
I'm not built for this EST lifestyle, damnit. I over-played my hand when I agreed with my wife to move here.

I've been dropping hints and suggestions about moving back to Texas.

Top Bottom