Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The PC is today, right?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anyone want to bet on whether or not Jerry will sit on the podium with McCarthy during the entire press conference?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Less than 2 minutes into Mike talking and you can already tell the PCs are going to be much more entertaining.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone want to bet on whether or not Jerry will sit on the podium with McCarthy during the entire press conference?
Jerry, Stephen and MM are all at a table doing it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Less than 2 minutes into Mike talking and you can already tell the PCs are going to be much more entertaining.
"Where the hell do I put my hands?" :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Who's the guy in the crowd doing the loud fake forced laugh at MCCarthy's jokes?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Good, more evidence that McCarthy is in control of the staff and I was never really in love with Colombo as the OL coach anyway. He did a good job of stabilizing the OL after Alexander kind of fucked things up, and I think he did a pretty nice job with La'el Collins, but ultimately I don't think the OL was good enough for him to be a must-keep.

I'd have been ok keeping him but I don't think he was anything special and I'm glad McCarthy is continuing to shape the staff as he desires.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good, more evidence that McCarthy is in control of the staff and I was never really in love with Colombo as the OL coach anyway. He did a good job of stabilizing the OL after Alexander kind of fucked things up, and I think he did a pretty nice job with La'el Collins, but ultimately I don't think the OL was good enough for him to be a must-keep.

I'd have been ok keeping him but I don't think he was anything special and I'm glad McCarthy is continuing to shape the staff as he desires.
It's refreshing going from total inexperienced former Cowboys players to real coaches.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He really does need to lose some damn weight. We want him around for a while hopefully.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who's the stuttering dude?

Top Bottom