Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
TWS was pretty darn good IMHO. Batman good? not sure. I'd watch either multiple time and enjoy them. It'll be neat to see what they do with Cap and the rest moving on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I walked out of the SD version... then I was talked into going to see it in IMAX, the visuals clearly made up for the abhorrent storyline/dialogue.

booze, how far are you from stonecrest at piper glen? The Regal Cinema there has a really nice IMAX theater.
That's the one in the Ballentyne area, right? Yeah, I am about 20 miles from there.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I need to see The Winter Soldier.

The second Thor was just ok. It was fun to see Thor and Loki and Kat Dennings back in action, but the story seemed hastily tacked together.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I need to see The Winter Soldier.

The second Thor was just ok. It was fun to see Thor and Loki and Kat Dennings back in action, but the story seemed hastily tacked together.
I think it was just abridge to hep get Thor over until Age of Ultron. To bad they didn't want to put in the effort like in TWS.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Homefront - meh.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Red State...been meaning to watch it and finally did...it was good.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
That's the one in the Ballentyne area, right? Yeah, I am about 20 miles from there.
Yep... and I've never seen a crowd there. Even on premiere nights you're lucky if you have 20 other people in the theater with you. Their IMAX is sweet.

D

Deuce

Pacific Rim wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but Ron Perlman's character and dialogue was just brutal to watch.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Pacific Rim wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but Ron Perlman's character and dialogue was just brutal to watch.
Like has last season on SOA?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I really loved TWS, and it was a Hollywood blockbuster and not a foreign film.

Strange...

To me, it kills the Avengers and has way less of that jokey shit I hate in Whedon films.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really loved TWS, and it was a Hollywood blockbuster and not a foreign film.

Strange...

To me, it kills the Avengers and has way less of that jokey shit I hate in Whedon films.
What will kill you more is that the Korean version had a different list of stuff Steve Rogers had to catch up on.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
What will kill you more is that the Korean version had a different list of stuff Steve Rogers had to catch up on.
Yeah, I read about those, that is a great little touch from some real filmmakers and not the likes of Joss Whedon.

They actually made frigging Black Widow almost interesting.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
No, nothing was at his Pac Rim level of bad.
I finally watched it over the weekend and his acting was horrid
Just a bad role for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WGAS.

Cotton

Staff member
I finally watched it over the weekend and his acting was horrid
Just a bad role for him.
That whole movies was horrid. From start to finish.

Rev

Staff member
I thought it was somewhat entertaining. I'm glad I didn't spend money on it but it kept my attention.

Top Bottom