Must See Movies

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Gravity rating 98% at Rotten Tomatoes.

Guess I'm going to check this out.

Clooney just doesn't make bad movies anymore.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
As an aside, I've always thought Sandra Bullock was a pretty woman, but I've never thought of her as omg hot.

There are scenes in Gravity where she is omg hot.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm going to catch a matinee today...Gravity and The Counselor both look excellent. Capt Banks does too.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Gravity rating 98% at Rotten Tomatoes.

Guess I'm going to check this out.

Clooney just doesn't make bad movies anymore.
Clooney is actually kind of a small part of the movie, which was disappointing because I'm gay for him.

Good movie though.

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm going to catch a matinee today...Gravity and The Counselor both look excellent. Capt Banks does too.
Go see Gravity on as big of a screen as possible. I saw it in IMAX 3D sitting in the front row and it was terrifying

Carp

DCC 4Life
Go see Gravity on as big of a screen as possible. I saw it in IMAX 3D sitting in the front row and it was terrifying
I'm going to a 3D showing, but you are pushing it with the IMAX...I'm in Nebraska.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Jersey Shore Shark Attack is flatout greatness.
:lol:lol

My wife was watching that a few weekends ago and I was wondering what the hell it was. She told me it was a bad SyFy movie but that she couldn't stop watching.

I sadly admit that I watched about 30 min of it myself.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As an aside, I've always thought Sandra Bullock was a pretty woman, but I've never thought of her as omg hot.

There are scenes in Gravity where she is omg hot.
I thought she looked hot in A Time to Kill.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Gravity and Capt Banks are two that I want to check out myself.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Gravity is really good...different in that there is really very little dialog and you focus mainly on one person.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hanks does have a Saving Mr Banks movie coming out too. He was on The Nerdist podcast too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man hasn't made a good movie since Big...
You mean except for Turner and Hooch, A League of their Own, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan, The Green Mile, Cast Away, or the Da Vinci Code, right?

Top Bottom