Must See Movies

junk

Not So New Member
Great choice. Like Michael Keaton great.
I actually thought Keaton was OK as Batman. At least he did OK with the aloof Bruce Wayne part.

Affleck has really done a 180 with his career. I think after Good Will Hunting, he probably just took roles, cashed checks and partied for awhile.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually thought Keaton was OK as Batman. At least he did OK with the aloof Bruce Wayne part.

Affleck has really done a 180 with his career. I think after Good Will Hunting, he probably just took roles, cashed checks and partied for awhile.
Yeah, you might be right. Keaton did okay as the troubled Bruce Wayne...at least he tried.

I take it back. Clooney was the absolute worst Batman.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Great choice. Like Michael Keaton great.
It comes down to the story...no doubt he is a good enough actor to pull off the role, but the story has to be the main attraction here. They are supposedly using The Dark Knight Returns as an inspiration for the movie...so they needed an older Batman. Affleck fits the lart and is a damn fine actor.

D

Deuce

If they needed an older Batman, they should have brought Kilmer in to reprise the role.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There's getting to be as many Superman and Batman as there is Dr.Who.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Matt Damon as Robin

D

Deuce

Just to set the record straight, Jason Sudeikis and Justin Long are the best Batman/Robin duo of all time.

PH7f0TfmtYeDac_1_m.jpg

dallen

Senior Tech
At first I :lol'd at Affleck as Batman. But I think he might be able to pull it off. He definitely has Bruce's cockiness down.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Anyone can play Batman, but not everyone can play Bruce Wayne...he definitely looks the part and can act like a rich bitch.

Top Bottom