Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you like Risk go play Settlers of Catan. It is similar in one aspect as far as being a strategy game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I do recommend Settlers of Catan if you like those strategy type games. It's even one that I would bet your spouse might like. If they made fun of you playing Axis & Allies so you stopped then this one I would recommend. Good for the whole family. Games don't last long but you still get that enjoyment and can play it over and over. The game tiles can be moved around so you aren't seeing the same strategy each game. There are several expansions that add even more options but.just the basic set up is great.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I do recommend Settlers of Catan if you like those strategy type games. It's even one that I would bet your spouse might like. If they made fun of you playing Axis & Allies so you stopped then this one I would recommend. Good for the whole family. Games don't last long but you still get that enjoyment and can play it over and over. The game tiles can be moved around so you aren't seeing the same strategy each game. There are several expansions that add even more options but.just the basic set up is great.
The expansions are what made it for me. The original game was great, but the expansions added so much.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The new Roadhouse was not nearly as awful as I expected.
Despite saying I wouldnt I did watch it and it was a decent watch. The only issue I had was the
Conner McGregor character. He was too cartoonish.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Despite saying I wouldnt I did watch it and it was a decent watch. The only issue I had was the
Conner McGregor character. He was too cartoonish.
Correct entirely.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The new Roadhouse was not nearly as awful as I expected.
Just finished watching it. Was going to shut it off half way thru, but figured I'd wait it out to see if it could redeem itself.

It didn't. Pure trash.

The whole damn thing was cartoonish from start to finish.

Top Bottom