Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

That fucking Hobbit shit has no business on this list.
I give my endorsement to Shawshank as #1. Reservoir Dogs should be on this list.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The only list that is enjoyable are the music ones that show how far at the bottom STP is.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I tried to watch 12 Angry Men and made it about 20 minutes in. Old movies are so bland to me. I'm sure they were awesome when they came out but when you watch them now, they suck ass.

Interesting. I just watched it for the first time a few months ago and I liked it.

I don't think I'd rate it as highly as its reputation suggests, but I thought it was solid.

I really really like old movies though.

Cotton

Staff member
Admittedly I've only seen bits and pieces of it but it has never grabbed my attention.

Regardless I can't imagine that it's the greatest movie of all time.
It's pretty close. But, picking the best movie ever is fucking impossible.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That fucking Hobbit shit has no business on this list.
Proud to say I have never seen any of those movies. Back in the day I tried to watch the one that had the little Sam Cassel looking Smiegel character. I think I made it about 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't my kind of movie.

Cotton

Staff member
Proud to say I have never seen any of those movies. Back in the day I tried to watch the one that had the little Sam Cassel looking Smiegel character. I think I made it about 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't my kind of movie.
I swear, you people.

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member
Suck it, nerd boy!

You played D & D too, didn't you. :lol
I want to make two points.

One: You didn't take it to the race thing as I was obviously insinuating. Love that shit. :lol

Two: No.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I saw the first one in the theater so I did watch the whole first one. I thought it was disappointing though. I think I might have seen the second one in the theater too. I didn't bother with the third one.

Then I read the book and loved it so much that I was inspired to go back and watch the movies again and included the third.

I like the movies better now, but now I'm mad at the changes from the book that they made.

And I still think they're pretty overrated.

Top Bottom