Must See Movies

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
The first one was the best, (I agree with BB about the Rocky movies) but the scene in #2 where his eyes opened up while he was in that wall of mud was badass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WTF, you've never seen it? I assume that means you haven't seen the sequel as well? They will probably take you a week to get through at your pace, but worth it anyways.
I have seen clips of all of it.

My mafia movie is Goodfellas. Not this, never has been.

But it is weird, because most of my all timer great movies were released before I was born or when I was a child.

Maybe the thing is that since it is the average person's GOAT, I don't want to watch it.

The other movie I have the same aversion to is Cool Hand Luke.

There is no reason I have not watched to this point, but since the die is cast, so be it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Didn't the original Fantastic Fours suck?

Also I feel like comic book movies are dying.

I can't imagine this working.
Yes, they have all sucked.

Comic book movies are still driving a lot but there are so many strike outs, I do see it getting stale.

The real problem is that there is not a lot of new creativity reservoirs to tap into.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yes, they have all sucked.

Comic book movies are still driving a lot but there are so many strike outs, I do see it getting stale.

The real problem is that there is not a lot of new creativity reservoirs to tap into.
The movie industry has taken a routine for many years that they will wait for a new generation to be born and rehash a movie tha may have been made 3 or 4 times before and put a little different touch to the story line such as the Super hero’s or a Star Is Born and so on. In my life time I have seen many of them. Topics that are interesting to a former generation will probably be of the same interest in succeeding generations.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alright fags, I am going to give you a great rom-com to watch with the wifey.

It has Sydney Sweeney in it.

It is called Anyone But You.

Five bucks on Amazon.

You are welcome.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
@NoDak You want to handle this?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck you, homos.

You get about an hour of watching Sweeney’s sweet fine self and pretend you are interested as your wife surfs Tik Tok in the meantime.

Sad to say, that is a W in my scorebook.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What is y'all's favorite all-time movie that most people don't get that you love?

Mine is Repo Man.

You could remake this movie now and it would still be relevant.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Fantastic 4 will depend on how good Doom is. Simple as that. Greatest complex villain in comics history.

Top Bottom