Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know it's been out for about 5 or 6 years but I finally got around to watching Mad Max Fury Road. Great action film!

It was pretty much non-stop action from start to finish. I definitely should have watched this one sooner.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I highly recommend Hunter For The Wilderpeople.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I watched the movie “Open Range “ again. This is one of the best Western movies ever made. If you haven’t seen it and get the chance, look at it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Godzilla vs Kong was just okay, IMO. It held my attention, though. So that's a plus.

I liked Kong Skull Island. That one had better characters who were able to carry the plot between monster fights. They should have pulled that director in to do the G v. K movie.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Godzilla vs Kong was just okay, IMO. It held my attention, though. So that's a plus.

I liked Kong Skull Island. That one had better characters who were able to carry the plot between monster fights. They should have pulled that director in to do the G v. K movie.
Same here.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I haven't seen it, but let me guess:

1) Mankind is the real enemy
2) God and Kong team up to defeat a common foe

Cotton

Staff member
I watched "The Frankenstein Theory" and it's worth it. It's a found footage kind of movie. It's footage of a group that goes on an expedition to find Frankenstein's monster. The guy in charge interprets Mary Shelley's novel as true, and they search for the monster in Canada. It's pretty clever for the kind of movie worth watching. That aside, it's a tough movie (TWSS), but what's your favorite movie of all time? And because I don't have money for a Netflix subscription yet, I'm sitting on (a free movie streaming site). I recommend it to anyone with material type problems.
Welcome to the board.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I won't say I'm weird, I just decided to recommend a free viewing site that I myself use and thought that maybe I could help in some way. And if you have a macbook or iPhone, you should not think that this is a strange site, because the system of apple is designed so that it is impossible to go to a malicious site.
We aren't poor tho and can afford Netflix like civilized people

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just watched Nobody, the Bob Odenkirk version of John Wick, and it did not disappoint.

Cotton

Staff member
Just watched Nobody, the Bob Odenkirk version of John Wick, and it did not disappoint.
I am really looking forward to that one. Did you watch it in the theater?

Top Bottom