Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
Guardians of the Galaxy sucks. Their only hope is that this cast can somehow salvage it. That said, we had to know Del Toro wouldn't be Thanos. We've already seen the CG villain at the end of Avengers so why make a live action version now?
I am intrigued by all this though...I like the cast for sure.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
To me the new Star Trek was fucking awesome.

But I'm a fanboy.

Looking forward to what might be a full on Klingon war in the third installment.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm not even that annoyed with all the Man of Steel press, trailers, etc...normally I get burned out on it kind of quickly, but this looks more epic every day.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Info on TASM 2:

We've got a couple of very interesting bits of Spidey related loveliness for you today. First off -- as I'm sure you've gathered from the image above -- we can 100% confirm that Colm Feore is actually playing Adrian Toomes aka The Vulture in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. And that's not all -- apparently he will join forces with Rhino, Electro and Green Goblin to form the first four members of The Sinister Six, setting them up for the threequel. Who the other two will be is unknown, but it's always possible The Lizard could return as one of them. It also seems that we can forget all that stuff about Norman Osborn not taking up the Green Goblin mantel in the movie! Chris Cooper was spotted on set as Goblin (head in place;) battling Spider-Man, and we're told they'll likely be duking it out in the movie's climax, no doubt leading to the death of Miss Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess I deserved it, but Identity Thief was not very good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not even that annoyed with all the Man of Steel press, trailers, etc...normally I get burned out on it kind of quickly, but this looks more epic every day.
At first I am all feh, not another lame Superman movie, but Zod does look kick ass.

D

Deuce

Info on TASM 2:

We've got a couple of very interesting bits of Spidey related loveliness for you today. First off -- as I'm sure you've gathered from the image above -- we can 100% confirm that Colm Feore is actually playing Adrian Toomes aka The Vulture in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. And that's not all -- apparently he will join forces with Rhino, Electro and Green Goblin to form the first four members of The Sinister Six, setting them up for the threequel. Who the other two will be is unknown, but it's always possible The Lizard could return as one of them. It also seems that we can forget all that stuff about Norman Osborn not taking up the Green Goblin mantel in the movie! Chris Cooper was spotted on set as Goblin (head in place;) battling Spider-Man, and we're told they'll likely be duking it out in the movie's climax, no doubt leading to the death of Miss Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone).
A Sinister 6 without Doc Octopus is FAIL.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just watched The Croods with my daughter. It had some decent laughs in it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is that really a spoiler?
He put the tag on there. Whether it really is or not depends on what you know about the next movie. It is not like he hid something like the Rhino news.

dallen

Senior Tech
Unbreakable is a favorite of mine too...I can watch Signs any time it is on. The Village began his downfall.

The Others was OK, I prefer Sixth Sense.
Pretty much agree with this. I really love Unbreakable. Signs is creepy. Called the twist in The Village within 3 minutes. And I haven't seen one of his movies since then

dallen

Senior Tech
Why do all comic book movies need 15 villains?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
"This is the End" is supposed to be really funny according to some reviews at Rotten Tomatoes.

D

Deuce

"This is the End" is supposed to be really funny according to some reviews at Rotten Tomatoes.
I think it will be. It's funny people playing themselves while making jokes about their own shitty movies during the apocalypse. Plus Rogen said "this is the sequel to Pineapple Express had they let us make one. "

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Yeah, MoS is getting ripped for no humor and being too serious.

I really don't give a shit about those two things in my comic book movies however. The more serious the better for me.

Top Bottom