Must See Movies

Kbrown

Not So New Member
:lol

GFY and take your crappy movies with you.

Just thought it was stupid and not worth the two hours. Oh well, glad you guys liked it. I will just have to go over your movie reviews carefully in the future.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

I didn't think you would fall for it a second time.

Carp

DCC 4Life
DiCaprio was the best part about Django. Such a completely corrupt human being, but charming as a mofo.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Saw Star Trek...it was ok...Kirk does not get it done for me. Spock was pretty badass though.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw Star Trek today and you were right, Booze. There was some recycling in this new movie.

I liked it but I thought it was cheesy that they borrowed from scenes from previous star trek movies. As soon as I saw the radiation door I knew what was about to happen.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Question for the masses. Is there a button available that will allow us to use the "spoiler" feature on this forum or do we have to type in the HTML code each time we want to use it?

I've been typing it in every time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Question for the masses. Is there a button available that will allow us to use the "spoiler" feature on this forum or do we have to type in the HTML code each time we want to use it?

I've been typing it in every time.
There is an S on the far right of the options at the top of your potential post. Same bar with the video and image buttons.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
When I hear that The Fast and the Furious part Six dominated the weekend box office, I am ashamed of Americans.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I like the first one in a "heh things go fast" way. Never really bothered with the other ones.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I like the first one in a "heh things go fast" way. Never really bothered with the other ones.
Agree, the first one was a fun cable movie (I never would have paid to see it in a theater) but I never even bothered with the sequels... much less number SIX.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
When I hear that The Fast and the Furious part Six dominated the weekend box office, I am ashamed of Americans.
No doubt.

I cannot understand how these idiotic movies make more money every sequel.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am proud of the fact I have never watched a second I'd any of these crap movies.

The premise in inane. And a no talent like Vin Diesel makes it worse.

That cow Manchelle puts it over the top.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I am proud of the fact I have never watched a second I'd any of these crap movies.

The premise in inane. And a no talent like Vin Diesel makes it worse.

That cow Manchelle puts it over the top.
One might even say.... it's a dumb frick premise.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The first one was really fun when it came out. It was kind of right at the height of the street racing/customizing cars era.

It's a movie that should have never had a sequel though. I have had no desire to see any of them.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The first FATF was an EXACT remake of Point Break, even had the exact ending shot

junk

Not So New Member
It's been out for 20 years but I watched The Fugitive for the first time. Pretty good movie.

As an aside, I always get a kick out of seeing big time actors of today playing bit roles while they're cutting their teeth in the industry. I saw a few recognizable faces in the fugitive.

The dike female coach from Glee was in it and the dad from The Middle, Mike Heck, played a transit cop that got shot on the L train towards the end of the movie.
I don't know if anyone watched Scrubs, but Mike Heck was in that series as well. In one episode, they actually had a call out to his role in The Fugitive.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So After Earth is pretty much getting killed by critics. It is a shame because Shymalan started out so strong...then he just got terrible.

Top Bottom