Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
I love Super 8 and MI3...and I call them films, not movies, so I am more serious and shit. Suck it.

dallen

Senior Tech
Abrams also directed the pilot for Lost which is one of the best TV pilots ever filmed

junk

Not So New Member
Abrams also directed the pilot for Lost which is one of the best TV pilots ever filmed
Lost may have been one of the best first seasons of any television show ever.......then it took a serious shit.

I still think the idea was originally that the island was purgatory, then people guessed it and they just started making stuff up.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I finally got a chance to watch all of Attack The Block after catching parts over the last year.

Its a great interpretation of the alien attack movies, very well shot and acted with some good comedy mixed in, if you like Shaun of the dead you will like this its from the same producers.

The British accents are kind of tough, but the FX is top notch, and the plot keeps you involved.

Shout out to Probs and Mayhem.:lol

Last edited:
D

Deuce

One of the better and more underrated movies of the last year or so.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lost may have been one of the best first seasons of any television show ever.......then it took a serious shit.

I still think the idea was originally that the island was purgatory, then people guessed it and they just started making stuff up.
The first two seasons were greatness. Finding the map and having The Others introduced was so damn exciting. They lost their way a bit because there was no end in sight...when they knew it was wrapping up it was easy to write meaningful episodes instead of filler episodes.

Carp

DCC 4Life

The last Man of Steel trailer.

~ pees pants ~

Carp

DCC 4Life
Life of Pi was pretty damn good. Different, but good.

Watched Jack Reacher yesterday...slow, but solid.

D

Deuce

Life of Pi was excellent. I finally got around to Django Unchained yesterday and I thought it lived up to the hype.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I finally got around to Django Unchained yesterday and I thought it lived up to the hype.
As far as Tarantino flicks go, it's up there with Pulp and Reservoir IMO.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Never let Smitty pick the movies.....

Carp

DCC 4Life
Jackie Brown is underrated IMO. There is some very cool stuff going on in that movie.

Top Bottom