MLB Chatter Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Okay, gird your loins, more uni talk... But are these Angels uniforms today some throwback, I guess? Or something they wear regularly now? Because those are old-school and totally badass. I hate that team, but credit where credit is due.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Okay, gird your loins, more uni talk... But are these Angels uniforms today some throwback, I guess? Or something they wear regularly now? Because those are old-school and totally badass. I hate that team, but credit where credit is due.

I didn't see them today so I'm not sure, but I always loved their uniforms. In fact they used to be my second favorite team growing up, in part because I loved Nolan Ryan so much.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I didn't see them today so I'm not sure, but I always loved their uniforms. In fact they used to be my second favorite team growing up, in part because I loved Nolan Ryan so much.
I looked it up and it was the "city" or whatever Nike thing. But it looked good while the Rangers version was one of the worst I've ever seen. Right down there with the White Sox shorts one. :doh

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
never cared for the pullover, softball style jerseys that emerged in the 70's, or pants without belts

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I will take 16 runs a game. Thanks in advance.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
In all seriousness, I won't do the Baker Mayfield avatar if I lost a bet, but I'd do something else if it was funny, and kept somewhat clean.
We made it through the Cotton/Shirtless Baker era. I'm pretty sure anything else will be a piece of cake.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@1bigfan13 its Rangers vs Braves starting tomorrow. I'm pretty sure @Cotton is good for an avatar bet.
:lol hell, no. Y'all are catching us at the right time. We're in the middle of a slump.

We don't have a dependable closer, so no lead is safe late in the game. Plus a couple of our top of the order guys have been complete dog shit for over a week now.

Rangers should take 2 of 3 at minimum.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol hell, no. Y'all are catching us at the right time. We're in the middle of a slump.

We don't have a dependable closer, so no lead is safe late in the game. Plus a couple of our top of the order guys have been complete dog shit for over a week now.

Well tonight you get a rookie callup to face and we are coming off a long west coast road trip. It might be what the doctor ordered for you as long as you don't pitch to Garcia, Duran, Simien, or Hiem.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Braves sweep incoming

Top Bottom