MLB Chatter Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's pretty much a lock that Strider will only go 6 innings because his pitch count is almost always over 100 by the 6th. And with our bullpen being middle of the pack at best, I can see the Rangers pulling out a late inning win.
Don't listen to him!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's pretty much a lock that Strider will only go 6 innings because his pitch count is almost always over 100 by the 6th. And with our bullpen being middle of the pack at best, I can see the Rangers pulling out a late inning win.
Well our bullpen is horrid and im sure its worae than Atlanta. Good thing we score a lot.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Good to know about Strider. As for bullpens, ours is currently in shambles, so who knows what happens. I'm kinda hoping that Eovaldi can go at least seven innings for Texas.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This may be a dogfight.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Rangers are now 29-17, best offense in baseball, have a top five pitching rotation in baseball - and that's largely without deGrom.
Bullpen is no good, but once deGrom comes back, one of the other SPs gets put in the pen, we get Glenn Otto back at the beginning of next month, and have a glut of minor league talent that can be used to trade for a great closer plus a couple more relievers.
This is almost certainly a playoff team, if healthy, and if the bullpen gets sured up at the deadline, this could be a title contender.

Cotton

Staff member
Rangers are now 29-17, best offense in baseball, have a top five pitching rotation in baseball - and that's largely without deGrom.
Bullpen is no good, but once deGrom comes back, one of the other SPs gets put in the pen, we get Glenn Otto back at the beginning of next month, and have a glut of minor league talent that can be used to trade for a great closer plus a couple more relievers.
This is almost certainly a playoff team, if healthy, and if the bullpen gets sured up at the deadline, this could be a title contender.
We have Josh Jung. That's it. That's all.

Cotton

Staff member
At least one good player came from Tech.
Am I right?
For real though, he's awesome.
I was hoping his younger brother would be even better, but it's not looking likely.

Top Bottom