LOL @ the Redskins

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The eagles and their fans/media sure are smelling themselves after beating a severely depleted Redskins team at home that was already mediocre as hell to begin with.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
About 2 1/2 quarters worth of content from Extremeskins.

I’m just looking for a competitive game where we don’t embarrass ourselves. :unsure

That was disrespect.. They need to pay!!

In fairness it was a well designed play. If Cooper catches it he is getting another 10 or 15 yards at least. But in the end **** Dallas.

Heinicke's arm looked great there. Hit Diggs in stride.

Ugh and of course it went to Elliott. God I hate this ****ing team.

You ever ask yourself why you’re doing this to yourself? I could be doing anything right now, and what I’ve chosen to do is spend a few hours getting angry.

Stop throwing to Diggs

WRs need to step the F up. Defense is using Diggs to take away Terry.

So so far... Heinicke can't hit the broad side of a barn and our offensive line isn't even getting in the Cowboys way. This is fun.

Serious question. Who cares about this team more? The fans or the players? Because no one out there looks like they give 2 ****s about whether they win this game or not...

Okay so the new question... do we look as bad as Pittsburgh did today or save face in the sense that someone was worse than us?
(Sorry but you guys won the award for the worst Week 16 performance. :lol)

It sucks that we’re not even competitive. Rebuild after rebuild after rebuild and we can’t even keep up with most teams.

This is like men against boys. Could it be any more one-sided?

Are you guys seriously worried about the refs?
I mean okay, they missed the lineman down the field. Fair. Do you think for a single second it would matter? This game is so lopsided Dallas could be limited to 20 total offensive plays and beat us 49-0.

Here we are again trying to decide which is worse the players or the staff. I come to the conclusion both. The players can’t execute the plays and the coaches picked the players. Same old thing since 1992.

I have no energy to chronicle the ridiculous one sided calls that I'm sure will happen this game.
This game was flexed so the national audience could watch Jerry and Dak get their you know what sucked for a national audience.
Let's just save some time and say: now that Dallas has gotten a comfortable 2 score lead, There will be some makeup subjective calls made for Washington, but any momentum we gain will be called back until at least halftime.

I can’t do anything but laugh.

Bench Heinicke. What a joke of a tackle attempt. he’s not some superstar who can decide not to tackle.

Don't worry guys, we've got heated seats. It's only a matter of time...

Boy it's games like this where I just wish we could throw in the white towel and call it a night.

I knew it was gonna be bad but this is mother ****ing sickening already.

Oh good. Our D-lineman are punching each other on the sidelines. That's fun.

We can’t beat them, so let’s beat up on our own….

You know what? Kinda glad this is a nationally televised game. Let's just air all this embarrassing bull**** where everyone can see. Maybe it'll encourage somebody to give a damn about how pitiful it makes the org look.

Damn, this is Harlem Globetrotters type one-sided.

42 points in a half. Thoughts and Prayers.

I was going to stop watching but now it’s become a train wreck that I can’t look away From.

Any players still need their jerseys retired? They’ll put something together the day before the next home game to do if.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
About 2 1/2 quarters worth of content from Extremeskins.

I’m just looking for a competitive game where we don’t embarrass ourselves. :unsure

That was disrespect.. They need to pay!!

In fairness it was a well designed play. If Cooper catches it he is getting another 10 or 15 yards at least. But in the end **** Dallas.

Heinicke's arm looked great there. Hit Diggs in stride.

Ugh and of course it went to Elliott. God I hate this ****ing team.

You ever ask yourself why you’re doing this to yourself? I could be doing anything right now, and what I’ve chosen to do is spend a few hours getting angry.

Stop throwing to Diggs

WRs need to step the F up. Defense is using Diggs to take away Terry.

So so far... Heinicke can't hit the broad side of a barn and our offensive line isn't even getting in the Cowboys way. This is fun.

Serious question. Who cares about this team more? The fans or the players? Because no one out there looks like they give 2 ****s about whether they win this game or not...

Okay so the new question... do we look as bad as Pittsburgh did today or save face in the sense that someone was worse than us?
(Sorry but you guys won the award for the worst Week 16 performance. :lol)

It sucks that we’re not even competitive. Rebuild after rebuild after rebuild and we can’t even keep up with most teams.

This is like men against boys. Could it be any more one-sided?

Are you guys seriously worried about the refs?
I mean okay, they missed the lineman down the field. Fair. Do you think for a single second it would matter? This game is so lopsided Dallas could be limited to 20 total offensive plays and beat us 49-0.

Here we are again trying to decide which is worse the players or the staff. I come to the conclusion both. The players can’t execute the plays and the coaches picked the players. Same old thing since 1992.

I have no energy to chronicle the ridiculous one sided calls that I'm sure will happen this game.
This game was flexed so the national audience could watch Jerry and Dak get their you know what sucked for a national audience.
Let's just save some time and say: now that Dallas has gotten a comfortable 2 score lead, There will be some makeup subjective calls made for Washington, but any momentum we gain will be called back until at least halftime.

I can’t do anything but laugh.

Bench Heinicke. What a joke of a tackle attempt. he’s not some superstar who can decide not to tackle.

Don't worry guys, we've got heated seats. It's only a matter of time...

Boy it's games like this where I just wish we could throw in the white towel and call it a night.

I knew it was gonna be bad but this is mother ****ing sickening already.

Oh good. Our D-lineman are punching each other on the sidelines. That's fun.

We can’t beat them, so let’s beat up on our own….

You know what? Kinda glad this is a nationally televised game. Let's just air all this embarrassing bull**** where everyone can see. Maybe it'll encourage somebody to give a damn about how pitiful it makes the org look.

Damn, this is Harlem Globetrotters type one-sided.

42 points in a half. Thoughts and Prayers.

I was going to stop watching but now it’s become a train wreck that I can’t look away From.

Any players still need their jerseys retired? They’ll put something together the day before the next home game to do if.

@1bigfan13 Thank you, brother. These are fucking gold.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The fans say “rebuild after rebuild after rebuild,” but their problem is they don’t really rebuild. They love going like 6-10 to 8-8.

Despite just three double digit win seasons since 1999, they also have gone 4-12 or worse only twice.

The Cowboys have similar runs of mediocrity but at least from 2006 on they’ve had a QB who has had a chance to take them deep and most of their abysmal seasons have been due to franchise QB injury. The rest is bouncing between mediocrity and divisional round playoff caliber.

The Skins barely vacillate, it’s just a constant stream of 5, 6, 7, and 8 win seasons. They need to tear it down and continue to suck until they find a QB for a decade. I know they tried it with RG3, but they need to try again. It’s their only way out of this cycle cause their ownership otherwise isn’t good enough to make up for it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The fans say “rebuild after rebuild after rebuild,” but their problem is they don’t really rebuild. They love going like 6-10 to 8-8.

Despite just three double digit win seasons since 1999, they also have gone 4-12 or worse only twice.

The Cowboys have similar runs of mediocrity but at least from 2006 on they’ve had a QB who has had a chance to take them deep and most of their abysmal seasons have been due to franchise QB injury. The rest is bouncing between mediocrity and divisional round playoff caliber.

The Skins barely vacillate, it’s just a constant stream of 5, 6, 7, and 8 win seasons. They need to tear it down and continue to suck until they find a QB for a decade. I know they tried it with RG3, but they need to try again. It’s their only way out of this cycle cause their ownership otherwise isn’t good enough to make up for it.
Their best QB through all of that was probably Cousins who they let walk. Of course their owner might be one of the few worse than Jerry. He is disruptive and awful for that team even beyond Jerry's meddling.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

They also don't seem to have the ability to recognize when they do or don't have good QB play. The one quality QB they had - Cousins - they let walk. But they'll keep trying with the Jason Campbell, RGIII, Fitzpatrick, Heinicke types instead

A lot of people didn't want to pay Dak top money, and I get it. The problem is the Redskins situation is the alternative.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
A lot of people didn't want to pay Dak top money, and I get it. The problem is the Redskins situation is the alternative.
That was my stance on Dak's contract situation as well.

You either have to pay the market value, which is in the $40M per year range for top 10-ish QBs, or you roll the dice looking for one via the draft. Also, you're probably going to have to rely on stop-gap QBs for a few years during the search. See the Denver Broncos.

And in the meantime, the roster that's in place and "ready to win now" continues to get older and more expensive. So it really made no sense for the Cowboys to go searching for another QB.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep. They got caught in the trap of thinking they got Cousins for a song, and so they could replace him just as easily.

4th round picks just don’t become starting QBs every day.

The Cowboys thankfully recognized how miraculous landing Romo and later Dak actually was.

Nothing like an Antonio Wright/Clint Stoerner/Drew Henson/Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Carter/Ryan Leaf shit buffet to set you straight.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yep. They got caught in the trap of thinking they got Cousins for a song, and so they could replace him just as easily.

4th round picks just don’t become starting QBs every day.

The Cowboys thankfully recognized how miraculous landing Romo and later Dak actually was.

Nothing like an Antonio Wright/Clint Stoerner/Drew Henson/Chad Hutchinson/Quincy Carter/Ryan Leaf shit buffet to set you straight.
Yet they tried to continue it with Lynch and Cook. Somehow luck shined on us that day.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yet they tried to continue it with Lynch and Cook. Somehow luck shined on us that day.
People always go to this, but it happens more than people think. Look at Emmitt landing in our laps. The great Jimmy Johnson didn't want him. The guy he wanted was taken, so he settled for Emmitt. And the rest is history.

It's ok to get lucky some times.

Top Bottom