LOL @ the Redskins

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Somehow I ended up at blogging and they took some quotes from other teams boards of the game, there are some good ones...

Coach Ron Rivera told reporters that Washington is ready for their upcoming Monday Night Football game against the Cowboys. When a reporter informed the game was played tonight, Rivera replied, "Wait, what?"

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
People always go to this, but it happens more than people think. Look at Emmitt landing in our laps. The great Jimmy Johnson didn't want him. The guy he wanted was taken, so he settled for Emmitt. And the rest is history.

It's ok to get lucky some times.
Hell the fuck yes.

It takes a good dose of skill and luck over a long period to win in this league.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hell the fuck yes.

It takes a good dose of skill and luck over a long period to win in this league.
No shit, I mean ffs Pats got Brady in the 6th and he only ended up getting a chance because of injury

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sat through that whole video :doh . So they couldn't use wolves or redwolves because of preexisting copyrights? BS.

At least they kept the colors and seems like they'll be simple uniforms without too much added Nike garbage.

P. S. Admirals would be terrible. My God.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

Rumor has it as Admirals.
Of those names. Considering their line of soccer type names. I would go with armada. Different from any other team as well.

if I were branding the team I would move toward something like wolfhounds if you want natural, werewolves if you want to try something non traditional, or weasels if you want to personify the owner.

Top Bottom