LOL @ the Redskins

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Wow.
Honestly during the Dallas game I couldn’t believe the number of empty seats. It might be the straw that breaks the camels back on lil Hitlers ownership. And as an aside, there’s zero chance that stadium is averaging 78% capacity. The entire upper deck was empty for the 3-4 games I’ve watched this season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow.
Honestly during the Dallas game I couldn’t believe the number of empty seats. It might be the straw that breaks the camels back on lil Hitlers ownership. And as an aside, there’s zero chance that stadium is averaging 78% capacity. The entire upper deck was empty for the 3-4 games I’ve watched this season.
It doesn't help that the stadium is a total dump.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It doesn't help that the stadium is a total dump.
It was supposed to be the first of a new kind of stadium with multi-purpose, open areas, and while it has some of these things it lacks a ton of basics... like elevators.

Sad that they are looking to replace it after just 25 years.

No vision at all. Jerry really look pro sports to a new level with ATT Stadium

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wow.
There is a 0.00% chance Snyder steps down unless he's absolutely forced out through blunt force.

He wants to build their new stadium, which I'm sure will be pretty awesome, and then maybe 10 years after that the NFL might be able to coax him to sell.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was supposed to be the first of a new kind of stadium with multi-purpose, open areas, and while it has some of these things it lacks a ton of basics... like elevators.

Sad that they are looking to replace it after just 25 years.

No vision at all. Jerry really look pro sports to a new level with ATT Stadium
It seems like most NFL teams either have a new state of the art stadium or they have a dump. Some of the classic ones are kind of dumps but they hold a special place. Like Soldier Field, or Arrowhead Stadium but the Redskins Stadium has never held that type of classic feel either. So now it's just a dump that no one wants to be at.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It seems like most NFL teams either have a new state of the art stadium or they have a dump. Some of the classic ones are kind of dumps but they hold a special place. Like Soldier Field, or Arrowhead Stadium but the Redskins Stadium has never held that type of classic feel either. So now it's just a dump that no one wants to be at.
There's nothing around it either, just an expensive outing and a bunch of transient asshole Washington fans all around. I have had my share of great tailgating there over the years, though. We Cowboys fans have always represented well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nothing around it?!

Excuse you???

Are you not aware of one of Maryland's most precious landmarks?

There's a dead tree off to the side of one of the parking lots that attracts visitors from all over the land!
DTC!!!!!!!!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Somebody in Cowboys gear should make a tiktok of pouring gas on that fucking thing and burning it down.
Mister thigh slapper seems the perfect man for the job.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Somebody in Cowboys gear should make a tiktok of pouring gas on that fucking thing and burning it down.
Sounds like a job for Ryobi, Flapjack, and that shark-hunting sonofabitch from Aynor.

Top Bottom