LOL @ The Eagles

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I won't watch a single minute of this game just like I didn't watch a single minute of the conference championship games.

How the hell do you guys keep watching playoff football once the Cowboys are out?

If I wanted to purposely punish myself like that, I'd just have the wife dick punch me and get it over with.
I make a food & beer event out of it and we get shitty.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they give him $40-45/year they're going to struggle just to get to .500 once the roster around him inevitably deteriorates. It's going to start this offseason but if they pay him like a franchise QB it's only going to accelerate.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they give him $40-45/year they're going to struggle just to get to .500 once the roster around him inevitably deteriorates. It's going to start this offseason but if they pay him like a franchise QB it's only going to accelerate.
Yep, Kaepernick went to a Superbowl too. I don't think Hurts is in anyway a long term solution so obviously I hope the Eagles pay him like a franchise guy. Of course they will, he will fail, and they will cut bait and rebuild again in the blink of an eye. They know how to work the system.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You guys are vastly underestimating his squatting and leadership abilities.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:towel

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
They won't, they might franchise him for a year and/or trade him for a shitload of picks.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you really want to put any stock in this analysis you would need to do the same analysis on the top 4 playoff teams and see if the parity was the same or revealed different results. Remove the personal preference or bias in the analysis by seeing how the other participants in the playoffs faired.

Top Bottom