LOL @ The Eagles

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
you are wise, sir

:golfclap
I'd do a victory lap if it weren't the Eagles.

I just looked at it objectively and didn't let my hate for the team and their fans cloud my judgment.

It was very apparent during the offseason that they'd put together a strong team that was capable of winning a championship. I even mentioned in other posts how they were essentially using the same blueprint that the Bucs and Rams used to win their titles. E.g., aggressive trades and free agent signings.

When it was time to address their roster weak areas during the offseason, they didn't sit by passively like the Cowboys and solely rely on lower-tier free agents and rookies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Literally everything has fallen into place for the Eagles this year, let's see how cocky this fuck is next year after they lose 6 starters and go 10-7.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
and now they get to play a banged up Mahomes and a banged up Chief receiver corps. yes, I'm making excuses for a KC loss in advance.
I'm not sure I can watch this game. If I do, it'll only be with one eye open. Just don't want to see the bad guys win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be honest, I probably won't watch the game at all. I want the Eagles to lose but I couldn't give a shit about the game. I've moved onto the offseason. I'd be more excited to watch the Texas Longhorns proday.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I won't watch a single minute of this game just like I didn't watch a single minute of the conference championship games.

How the hell do you guys keep watching playoff football once the Cowboys are out?

If I wanted to purposely punish myself like that, I'd just have the wife dick punch me and get it over with.

Top Bottom