LOL @ The Eagles

data

Forbes #1
I mean the old logo was kind of dumb but the new one is somehow even worse. With that being said I'm not really sure what that logo is actually used for. Like I can't think of a comparable Cowboys logo.
You deprived child. Never had mommy tuck you into bed with these?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The true green unis and helmets were better then, too.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Fuck. That team got a lot better. Their leaders are even responding to the media’s goading crap the right way.

Yeah I get that their QB is Jalen Hurts, but that seems to be all we’re hanging our hat on.

I’d feel a lot better if Amari Cooper was still a Cowboy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fuck. That team got a lot better. Their leaders are even responding to the media’s goading crap the right way.

Yeah I get that their QB is Jalen Hurts, but that seems to be all we’re hanging our hat on.

I’d feel a lot better if Amari Cooper was still a Cowboy.
Huh? Their RB is the one that said the players feel like they are on an all star team...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
No they didn't.

But that's a REALLY big deal.

I would also, but that has little to do with the eagles.
Their RB is the typical kind of stupid, and I would not be surprised if he was goaded into somehow commenting on Vince Young's "All-Star Team" statement from years ago. On that note, AJ Brown did say exactly the right thing, which is what good leaders do.

I'd like to see more of that kind of leadership on our team, too, beyond just Dak and Micah.

Yes their QB is still Jalen Hurts, but somehow that twerp got them to 9-8 last year and beat teams like Denver along the way while playing others hard. It's not beyond the realm of possibility they build on their successes as their talent improves with guys like Brown, Davis, Reddick, and Dean.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Their RB is the typical kind of stupid, and I would not be surprised if he was goaded into somehow commenting on Vince Young's "All-Star Team" statement from years ago. On that note, AJ Brown did say exactly the right thing, which is what good leaders do.

I'd like to see more of that kind of leadership on our team, too, beyond just Dak and Micah.

Yes their QB is still Jalen Hurts, but somehow that twerp got them to 9-8 last year and beat teams like Denver along the way while playing others hard. It's not beyond the realm of possibility they build on their successes as their talent improves with guys like Brown, Davis, Reddick, and Dean.

They beat the 7-10 Broncos? Wow!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

They didn't beat a single team with a winning record last year, unless you count the Saints starting Trevor Siemian a "winning" team because they managed to get to 9-8 mostly with Winston/Hill at QB.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Well, they schooled us.

I'm sure that was Ravi's reasoning for bringing it up but that's indefensible logic. We had our own set of problems as we all know and it doesn't make Denver any good just because they beat us.

And by that measure the Broncos lost to the 8-9 Browns and that doesn't make the Browns a good team either.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm sure that was Ravi's reasoning for bringing it up but that's indefensible logic. We had our own set of problems as we all know and it doesn't make Denver any good just because they beat us.

And by that measure the Broncos lost to the 8-9 Browns and that doesn't make the Browns a good team either.
And we ass raped the eagles both times we played them. Sometimes teams just match up better against some teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

There are Sundays where some coaches decide to be tactical and opposing coaches can't handle it.

Games are often self-contained on the right teams.

All I can say is Fangio confused the fuck out of Moore. And McCarthy just sat there.

Top Bottom