LOL @ The Eagles

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah they got what, a first and third for Wentz? Ridiculous. No way they can spin that shit a second time.
Well, they seem to find favorable deals a lot. Remember how Kiko Alonso was the ticket they traded in to get up ahead of us and get Wentz to begin with?

That would be like us trading LVE to get into the top 10.

I think they work the phones. More than we do.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Well, they seem to find favorable deals a lot. Remember how Kiko Alonso was the ticket they traded in to get up ahead of us and get Wentz to begin with?

That would be like us trading LVE to get into the top 10.

I think they work the phones. More than we do.
Roseman is like a vulture just waiting for another team to fall into a moment of weakness.

They actually don't draft all that well, they've been significantly worse than us over the last 5-10 years at drafting, but they've made their hay by being situationally aggressive and going all in at certain points. They also had a significant amount of luck in 2017 and 2022.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Roseman is like a vulture just waiting for another team to fall into a moment of weakness.

They actually don't draft all that well, they've been significantly worse than us over the last 5-10 years at drafting, but they've made their hay by being situationally aggressive and going all in at certain points. They also had a significant amount of luck in 2017 and 2022.
Aggressiveness in FA and some high profile trades have definitely helped as well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Aggressiveness in FA and some high profile trades have definitely helped as well.
Yep.

The Jay Ajayi trade was massive for them. I don't think whatever happened in 2017 (I blacked out) happens without him.

And I don't think they would have been In the Superbowl at all last year without Brown.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Getting the band back together from Georgia wasn't the solution? I'm shocked.

Sturm is missing the boat here. You can't just ignore how bad Hurts has been and how limiting he is to an offense simply because the defense also hasn't been good.

They've lost 5 of 6, including several to bad teams. There's more than 1 cause.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
Sturm is missing the boat here. You can't just ignore how bad Hurts has been and how limiting he is to an offense simply because the defense also hasn't been good.

They've lost 5 of 6, including several to bad teams. There's more than 1 cause.
You're exactly right. And the implications of his terrible contract haven't hit yet. I'm willing to accept multiple sources of misery for them. Keep them coming.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It is so rare that ever works out. Washington has been trying the Alabama thing for years.
It was always a house of cards, especially when the alpha/most talented player (Carter) is a complete chucklefuck off the field seemingly.

And Nolan Smith was significantly overrated, I never really bought him as a top 10-15 type, more of a mid to late 1 who went in the range he should have but the media hyped the pick up like it was some massive steal.

Top Bottom