LOL @ The Eagles

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You fuckers need to watch Stepbrothers. It will change your life.

I watched the white poop scene for reference and it didn't do much for me (maybe because it was out of context). Then again Will Ferrell is pretty hit and miss for me. I didn't like Anchorman either.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I watched the white poop scene for reference and it didn't do much for me (maybe because it was out of context). Then again Will Ferrell is pretty hit and miss for me. I didn't like Anchorman either.
I think he's super overrated.

And I haven't seen Stepbrothers either. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think he's super overrated.

And I haven't seen Stepbrothers either. :unsure

I'd agree with that. Pretty good as a side character (Old School was awesome and he was great in it), but I'm not sure I can think of any movie where he's lead that I've liked. The concepts are good but his execution is kind of not that funny.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Don't see it. It can never live up to the image they've built up in your mind.
I started to watch it one day, but it was so lame I found something better to do.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'd agree with that. Pretty good as a side character (Old School was awesome and he was great in it), but I'm not sure I can think of any movie where he's lead that I've liked. The concepts are good but his execution is kind of not that funny.
I liked Stranger than Fiction. Not a comedic role for him but he was very good in it. I didn't like Anchorman as much but liked Talledega Nights, Stepbrothers (although It's probably because of John C Reilly), and Elf as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This place is weird. Meh to Erin Andrews and Will Ferrell but hellz ayuh to Sandra Bullock
Just as weird to group Erin and Will Ferrell...

(I'm with you on Bullock, though.)

Top Bottom