LOL @ The Eagles

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Meaning Stafford got a big haul in return because he's actually pretty good. Wentz is no Stafford.
Right, but with Watson and Rodgers staying put, they know that teams are desperate. No reason why Wentz can't have a Tannehill-like resurrection when he moves on.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Right, but with Watson and Rodgers staying put, they know that teams are desperate. No reason why Wentz can't have a Tannehill-like resurrection when he moves on.

If it's me, I wouldn't want to pay a premium price for a shit in the dark.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

Both sides are being dumb.

Roseman needs to stop trying to fleece some one and take what he can get. If he gets even 1 first for Wentz he should consider it a minor miracle. Hell, due to that contract he may have to release him.

As for Wentz, he sucked bad and was legitimately benched. He deserved it. Shut up and play. Get over it and try to get better.

Honestly, Wentz has never proven himself to be a legitimate starter let alone an elite franchise QB.

The franchise and the player are both acting as if this is Aaron Rodgers we're dealing with here.

Genghis Khan

And the truth is that the Eagles created this problem.

The fans, media, and team from the second he was drafted all treated Wentz like he was the second coming of Peyton Manning. They confused his potential with his accomplishments. He was a made man from day one.

It's no wonder he feels entitled.

Any team that acquires him is going to have to knock him down before they can build him up. Add in that contract and it's not particularly attractive. And for a guy who turns 29 during the '21 season, he should be in his prime not a work in progress. It's hard to imagine he'd be someone's future.

Top Bottom