LOL @ The Eagles

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd imagine the Colts or Bears will probably end up giving up their first for Wentz, or maybe their 2nd/3rd or something along those lines.

I'd be shocked if anybody gave up two 1's as it's pretty blatantly obvious the Eagles are leaking shit to artificially drum up what is likely a lukewarm market.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd imagine the Colts or Bears will probably end up giving up their first for Wentz, or maybe their 2nd/3rd or something along those lines.

I'd be shocked if anybody gave up two 1's as it's pretty blatantly obvious the Eagles are leaking shit to artificially drum up what is likely a lukewarm market.
Scuttlebutt is Colts aren't interested

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The Bears are idiots and desperate.

If Wentz goes to Chicago, I predict more failure for him. There might be a few places where he might havea chance to resurrect his career but the windy city ain't it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Wentz goes to Chicago, I predict more failure for him. There might be a few places where he might havea chance to resurrect his career but the windy city ain't it.
Yeah I think Indy would be his best chance to bounce back. But I don't think they are that interested.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Foles will now play for the same team three separate times. I wonder if that's a record for QBs.

data

Forbes #1

How the fuck do the Eagles keep doing this?

If this goes through, They’ve probably gotten as much value for busted QBs than we did for Herschel Walker

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How the fuck do the Eagles keep doing this?

If this goes through, They’ve probably gotten as much value for busted QBs than we did for Herschel Walker
The Stafford trade changed everything. Teams like Philly think they're entitled to a king's ransom.

Top Bottom