LOL @ The Eagles

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, looks like they traded Wentz to the Colts for a future conditional 2nd and this year's 3rd. Wow.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Colts gave up too much. They'll say it'll be worth a first if he plays well, but that's damage control.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Eagles are still in desperate need of a QB. I know there are a handful of idiots who are excited about the Hurts era, but I'm not sure what they're seeing. He was 1-3 as a starter and only completed 52% of his passes.

Cotton

Staff member
The Eagles are still in desperate need of a QB. I know there are a handful of idiots who are excited about the Hurts era, but I'm not sure what they're seeing. He was 1-3 as a starter and only completed 52% of his passes.
I hope to all that is holy they are planning on Hurts being their future.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
But he definitely gave them a spark and his teammates took to him more than Wentz. Do people expect a 2nd rounder to be Marino right out of the gate?

Cotton

Staff member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~deep breath~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
But he definitely gave them a spark and his teammates took to him more than Wentz. Do people expect a 2nd rounder to be Marino right out of the gate?
I think the spark had more to do with Hurts & Wentz's personalities than their talents. It's been widely reported dating back to 2019 that Wentz was unpopular in the Eagles locker room.

If those reports are true, it was probably a breath of fresh air to be playing with a QB who they actually respected.

Top Bottom