LOL @ The Eagles

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sounds like they're trying to copy the trend in baseball where the gm makes those calls and the coach/manager just interfaces with the team on a daily basis. Seriously doubt that works.
Two completely different sports. Of course it won't work. Can you imagine building the gameplan as a coach and then the GM making inactive one of the key players in your plan?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

There is no fucking way this is real life, right?
Broaddus was on 1053 earlier and he said he heard the Bears are bidding against themselves, everyone other team he talked to said no way they're paying more than 1 first. Oh and supposedly the Colts are out on Wentz

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Broaddus was on 1053 earlier and he said he heard the Bears are bidding against themselves, everyone other team he talked to said no way they're paying more than 1 first. Oh and supposedly the Colts are out on Wentz
The Colts would know best.

As for the Bears...wow. If this is true, they need to just fire Ryan Pace right now. The guy doesn't get it.

I don't know if I will ever understand how the NFL works with GMs. Accountability is never uniform. Politics are so prevalent.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Colts would know best.

As for the Bears...wow. If this is true, they need to just fire Ryan Pace right now. The guy doesn't get it.

I don't know if I will ever understand how the NFL works with GMs. Accountability is never uniform. Politics are so prevalent.
It's a good old boy network and most of the good old boys in it are of average intelligence, so this is what you get.

It's literally preposterous that the Pats ran the NFL like they did for 20 years but that's what you get when you have a literal genius in Belichick, an all time QB in Brady and a league that generally has at least half of it's franchises being run by incompetent twats at any given time.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There's at best a 50/50 chance that one of the top 3 QBs is even there at 6, so unless it's Lance they'll presumably be looking to trade up.
That's true but they are probably trying to trade Wentz to get ammunition to trade up. They traded up to get Wentz so they could definitely do it again if there's a partner.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why would anyone want Wentz for more than a bargain price? It's clear to me he's very broken.

Top Bottom