Legalize all drugs yes or no

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So if it is that easy, why not legalize it?

I really don't get the negative of legalization other than it keeps dummies out of the criminal justice system. It is too bad for our prisons, which have now become business units.

In terms of real impact to you and I, the tax benefits are huge.

I still think there are a bunch of dipshits who worry about it to appease some subgroups. In particular, the religious morons.

If you think it is a gateway, you are a mother fucking stone cold retard.
I personally have no problem legalizing it, I have felt for years we should and tax it as heavily as alcohol/tobacco to help with deficit

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I would love a fat joint right now, but I have to wait for a bunch of white Bible thumpers to die off.
Go for edibles, you don't smell bad or get lung cancer.

(says the guy who smoked a few times when he was 14) ;)

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would love a fat joint right now, but I have to wait for a bunch of white Bible thumpers to die off.
The church isn’t keeping you from fat joints. The restriction law are in place in some states but you can still embrace fat joints. At you own risk however, there will not be one church person that will come to your house and make you obey the law.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, weed should have been legalized 10 years ago. It's silly that we have a state that made a move on the hard shit while others states haven't even legalized pot yet. Just dumb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of nutty that Republicans still overwhelmingly voted against it. Now more than ever they should be the party of keeping the government the hell out of our lives.
It is ridiculous that it is that lopsided by party lines.

Thing is, it will die in the Senate. Makes it kind of worthless, honestly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Shit. Virginia is not a southern state.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The ghost of Robert E. Lee disagrees with you guys.
That person has been removed from history, how dare you say his name. Please report for wrongthink re-education asap.

Top Bottom