Legalize all drugs yes or no

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Legalize marijuana, keep the rest illegal. But there needs to be more focus put towards mandatory in-patient rehab for addicts rather than jail.
I have a relative with a meth addiction and it has absolutely ruined his life. Went from being a very successful guy with a wife and kids to living somewhere likely on the streets in Los Angeles (we think).
My family has lost two distant relatives to heroin, too...
The relative that smokes pot, interestingly enough is actually self employed and relatively successful.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Kind of nutty that Republicans still overwhelmingly voted against it. Now more than ever they should be the party of keeping the government the hell out of our lives.
It doesn’t make any sense at all. Those jerks have lost their way.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Weed should be legal. I don’t smoke but I damn sure went to find some when my wife was going through chemo. It was like a miracle cure for her. No amount of narcotics could help her get through intense cancer treatments like weed did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Weed should be legal. I don’t smoke but I damn sure went to find some when my wife was going through chemo. It was like a miracle cure for her. No amount of narcotics could help her get through intense cancer treatments like weed did.
I had a good friend years ago that had the same thing. I had to go to my dealer to get it for her.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Had to do it for my brother in law. He had pancreatic cancer. Only way he could eat anything.
Me practicing in the mirror:

Hey man, do you have any groovy ganja that I can mellow out with?

no no, wait...

Can I buy a lid from you?

hmmm, lemme see...

I'm looking for 4 fingers or an oh-z...

errrr...

You gotta fiddy?

dammit!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Me practicing in the mirror:

Hey man, do you have any groovy ganja that I can mellow out with?

no no, wait...

Can I buy a lid from you?

hmmm, lemme see...

I'm looking for 4 fingers or an oh-z...

errrr...

You gotta fiddy?

dammit!
That is so funny because I have said every damn one of those things when talking to dealers... err, associates. :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is so funny because I have said every damn one of those things when talking to dealers... err, associates. :unsure
I always had awkward "connections".

It was usually a few degrees of separation.

And it involved me going to to their house.

It was real weird, going to their house. You explain how you were a friend of the friend of the acquaintance.

Then they always had a cat. Who stared at you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tried a Delta-8 gummie today and I will be damned if it didn't work.

Now it is not the same as smoking real weed, but this gave me a kind mellow buzz with zero paranoia.

I am sure the conservative dipshits will eventually ban it too.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Now it is not the same as smoking real weed, but this gave me a kind mellow buzz with zero paranoia.

where do you get shit like that?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
where do you get shit like that?
You can order it online. Wife got it and I laughed. I was like no fucking way this works. She is always buying all kinds of bullshit homeopathic pain relievers etc.

1620644288322.png

Then 45 minutes later...kind ass buzz that lasted over 10 hrs. Get it while it is still legal.

Ten states have already ran out and banned it, like Iowa, Idaho, Alaska, Mississippi and Alabama. Still okay in the Dakotas for now. Just a matter of time though.

Case in point. Just because some irresponsible parent left it out where the kid could get to it, there you go.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

I tried one a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't nearly as strong as I thought it would be.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I tried one a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't nearly as strong as I thought it would be.
Like I said...smooth low impact buzz. I can tell you this...for ten hours, zero fucks were given.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Day 2. Took the gummie before taking my 45 minute commute behind slow ass country folk. Normally this is part of my daily anger routine.

Today. Smooth as can be.

You may address me as Chillman going forward.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Day 2. Took the gummie before taking my 45 minute commute behind slow ass country folk. Normally this is part of my daily anger routine.

Today. Smooth as can be.

You may address me as Chillman going forward.
Should have taken one before the draft...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fuck that. I couldn't be chill watching that shit. I wouldn't set myself up like that.
It would take an insane amount of drugs to shrug off the Nahshon Wright pick

Top Bottom