JSmith has passed away...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This board is to the age where we have lost a few members and that is both horrible and cool at the same time.

These guys had a limited time on this earth and we were all lucky in a way to know each individual.

I think we should put each member we have lost into the banner somehow. Little stars and their names in the corner or something.
Great idea.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This board is to the age where we have lost a few members and that is both horrible and cool at the same time.

These guys had a limited time on this earth and we were all lucky in a way to know each individual.

I think we should put each member we have lost into the banner somehow. Little stars and their names in the corner or something.
I still miss Rant to this day. TA and I had known him for years before he came to this board.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hello all, I'm James daughter. He passed 07/16 after being in and out of the hospital all this year due to liver disease, he was only 53. We did have his services already but if y'all wanted to do something for him I'm sure he would have loved it no matter what. I know he was apart of this place for a very long time so I appreciate the all the friends he made throughout the years here and that he had y'all. Feel free to reach out in any way as I do have access to his phone and website. Believe me when I say I am also heartbroken over losing my dad at only 24 and he will be missed, but hes no longer in pain like he was so that's what I'm grateful for.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Sorry to hear that. Rest in peace.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hello all, I'm James daughter. He passed 07/16 after being in and out of the hospital all this year due to liver disease, he was only 53. We did have his services already but if y'all wanted to do something for him I'm sure he would have loved it no matter what. I know he was apart of this place for a very long time so I appreciate the all the friends he made throughout the years here and that he had y'all. Feel free to reach out in any way as I do have access to his phone and website. Believe me when I say I am also heartbroken over losing my dad at only 24 and he will be missed, but hes no longer in pain like he was so that's what I'm grateful for.
Thank you so much for this post. James was a vital part of our little community. He and I talked about guns to the point I think we annoyed some of the other posters. We had a lot of things in common. The Cowboys just being one of them.

If there is anything you need, and I mean anything, you let us know and we will do our damndest to make it happen.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We’ve lost several members over the years. This one has me pretty fucked up.

Kinda don’t wanna stick around to experience the next one.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am not too big to admit that I have cried multiple times over the last couple of days. You can call me a fag if you want, but this one hit deep for some reason.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I am not too big to admit that I have cried multiple times over the last couple of days. You can call me a fag if you want, but this one hit deep for some reason.
I really want to call you a fag right now, but crying over this doesn’t make you one.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Thank you so much for this post. James was a vital part of our little family. He and I talked about guns to the point I think we annoyed some of the other posters. We had a lot of things in common. The Cowboys just being one of them.

If there is anything you need, and I mean anything, you let us know and we will do our damndest to make it happen.
FIFY

Top Bottom