JSmith has passed away...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm sorry for not getting back to y'all sooner, life is hectic without my dad but I know y'all are all wanting to donate to a charity in some way to remember him which I appreciate dearly. Personally for me, anything to do with helping addicts or to help with alcoholism is something I was thinking of as ultimately that's what was the cause of his passing so it's important to me. I'm not sure what he would have wanted, I regret not asking but I'm sure whatever any of y'all decide to do is perfect in mine and his eyes. Happy holidays to everyone - Ashlynn

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My condolence to the family of the departed. Losing a person whether a father or a friend is one of life’s dreaded and hurtful experiences. Being sorrowful is a sign of friendship and love but we endure and remember.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
On a similar note, we missed putting up the "Rant" banner. I was also thinking that we should create one for jsmith too... or, combine them and have one, year end "remembrance" banner.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe a DCC Memorial thread. For our fallen interweb brothers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
On a similar note, we missed putting up the "Rant" banner. I was also thinking that we should create one for jsmith too... or, combine them and have one, year end "remembrance" banner.
SHIT! I completely forgot. That is 100% on me. I am sorry, guys. I will get it up now, and is someone wants to create a new one with Jsmith and Carl on it, we can put that up for a while, too.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Maybe a DCC Memorial thread. For our fallen interweb brothers.
To date, I believe, we only have two confirmed "losss", not thread warranted (and God willing, the number will stay at that for a good long while).

Edit: I forgot Carl passed too. Maybe we do need a thread after all.

Cotton

Staff member
To date, I believe, we only have two confirmed "losss", not thread warranted (and God willing, the number will stay at that for a good long while).
We have lost three. Rant, Carl, and Jsmith.

Cotton

Staff member
The banner has been changed.

Cotton

Staff member
It will stay up until the end of January. Unless we can get someone to design a banner with all 3 on them, and in that case I will replace it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think boberts passed. Remember he left and came back briefly before and it was obvious his heart wasn't in it anymore.
No, @data found him. And he came back in his own fashion.

Then he just stopped.

I have looked at his last post several times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As far as @jsmith6919 goes, I found it a bit sad that his user title was something I think he took from a political rant we were engaged in.

I have changed it to what I felt was best. If y'all disagree, it can be changed.

I would change the avatar, but maybe it should be something more appropriate.

I just don't want the guy's memory to show a classless shit painter and he has an avatar of Jerry fucking Mylie Cyrus.

Top Bottom