JSmith has passed away...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is hard to tell everyone. Jsmith6919 has passed away. His son contacted us via PM using his account and let us know. I don't have any details other than that he is gone. I am heartbroken. This is rough. I am waiting on final confirmation to be sure, but it looks like he is no longer with us. RIP, @jsmith6919.

data

Forbes #1
My Winnebago buddy. Dammit. RIP. Condolences to the family and @Cotton pleqse keep us informed of services. We can send flowers on behalf of us

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Noooooooo..... That's awful news.

Rest in peace.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn, that's terrible. I noticed he hadn't posted in a while, but the last time that happened he said he was just taking a break.

I hope he at least got to enjoy his land in the country for a while before it happened. :(

Celebrity deaths never affect me in the slightest, but it's different when it's someone you "know", even if just online.

RIP good sir.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Haven't gotten details... yet. Hopefully his son daughter will answer some of them.

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This board is to the age where we have lost a few members and that is both horrible and cool at the same time.

These guys had a limited time on this earth and we were all lucky in a way to know each individual.

I think we should put each member we have lost into the banner somehow. Little stars and their names in the corner or something.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Well shit.

Thanks for the info. Tough losing someone we have had the privilege of debating, arguing, and cheering with. RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn that really sucks.

RIP to a spirited poster.

Top Bottom