Is Kellen Moore Sandbagging?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You are one miserable ass fan. My god, I thought Booze was bad.
He has a point though.

I will get a lot more excited when I see more of this dominating complementary football.

Each week there’s always been something broken all year long— run game, Dak, WRs, OL—… until yesterday.

And it’s a microcosm of the last 25+ years. Psychologically we haven’t been able to handle and perpetuate success.

We eat the cheese, get full of ourselves, and finally taken apart by the next focused opponent.

This cycle endlessly repeats, so while I love and thoroughly enjoyed yesterdays thrashing, I will wait and see before expecting more of the same.

data

Forbes #1
We have been begging this team to do that for over a decade. About time.
whah?!? You don’t remember 2014 Week 17 season finale with everything clinched and Garrett calling the onsides kick on a 20-7 lead on the way to a 44-17 thrashing of the then-Redskins?

“Every coach does this”

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
All you have to do is memorize the screens and some of the runs. Heck even Arizona had the routes down. It doesn’t help that Dak is playing like a total scrub though. Dak isn’t putting the ball where the Wrs can catch it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I really hope they don't.

I'm done with the experiment and I want him gone.

If this doesn't convince McCarthy to get involved, this season is over.
Yes. I'd like to know why a full blown WCO would be worse than the Boise/Garrett/whatever hybrid Moore runs.

I honestly think they're so stuck to that because they don't want Dak to have to learn new terminology, but a 40 mil QB should be able to do that. And it would probably even be good for him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I honestly think they're so stuck to that because they don't want Dak to have to learn new terminology, but a 40 mil QB should be able to do that. And it would probably even be good for him.

If it's working that's one thing, but it's not anymore. Time to change.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
If Moore is sandbagging, he's squashing any talk of him being a coach somewhere else next year. Both he and Quinn were outcoached by their Arizona counterparts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Not sandbagging. He's just clueless.

I have to talk myself down from hating Kellen Moore. This isn't his fault. It's the Joneses, as usual. They're the ones who continue to put guys into critical positions of authority simply because they like the guy.

"Hey, that Kellen Moore guy sure is friendly. I like him. He always says hello and asks about my family when he sees me in the hallway and breakroom."

Feels like that's a primary criteria for getting hired in Dallas.

So I'm going to do my best not to slam Moore too much. He's clearly not qualified for the job but I can't blame him for taking a once in a lifetime opportunity that was offered to him. Hell, I don't know shit about nuclear physics but if some large energy company randomly offered me a $500K salary to run their department, I'm taking that job and hoping to cash a few checks before I finally get fired. :lol

Top Bottom